Official Umar Johnson Thread

"My problem with Shannon, like so many other black men, is they are pro-black UNTIL!...they get to the bedroom"

" They are so pro black, but they dont wanna make black babies with black women"

Last edited:
The reason Dr. Umar has a platform... is because he is attempting to promote black economic empowerment.... in a white supremacist money system.

If Dr. Umar was attempting to push social health... he would be silenced.

The reason Dr. Umar has a platform... is because he is attempting to promote black economic empowerment.... in a white supremacist money system.

If Dr. Umar was attempting to push social health... he would be silenced.
Famb, since you are around. Is Umar getting his Jigga on and holding an imagery penis in this pic?...
d2c6b08fda2042e2.jpg

Funny thing is, Sharpe was accused of sexual assault by a white woman

So if you get accused of sexual assault by a certain race you stop messing with them.? Most accusers of black men when it comes to sexual assault are black women just based on proximity.

I love how his intro is just a long self-aggrandizing list like he is Daenerys Targaryen

This is what gets me about Umar and others of his ilk.

I actually see where he is coming from most of the time, but he always has that narcissist vibe. Like he is the sole gatekeeper to determine if/when someone is a sellout.

When he started talking about all of the white women he had pursuing him throughout college, I lost it bruh :lol:

I mean it's apparent Umar has delusions of grandeur when he thinks he's Marcus Garvey's successor

The best leaders are those who don't seek to lead. He does make valid points but then he gets caught up in his own self importance which ultimately detracts from what he's trying to accomplish

I just wish people would realize that it’s not HUMANLY possible for there not to be any intermixing of races.

It’s not possible. Let people live. Again, I don’t date white women or outside my race and I’m as pro black as it gets, but ain’t nothing wrong with interracial couples.

Let people date who they want.

Back
Top Bottom