Official Umar Johnson Thread

Umar better chill. Rich got them hittas all he gotta do is make the call.

Where do y'all think those extras from Miles's music videos come from? They're on the payroll, quit playing with us.

Access to wealth means you're not limited and can go beyond your environment. Plus just cus your school predominantly white, that still dont make you choose a white woman. We just dont love ourselves as much as we think. We lowkey thirst for white acceptance.

Im black and have no issues with interracial dating. I don’t date outside my race but it’s not humanly possible for different races to not intermix. It’s a ridiculous notion.

If people want to date outside their race, that’s their prerogative. Like fluid hips fluid hips said. When you send blacks to private schools, catholic schools, charter schools, etc. it happens.

If you send black kids to any predominantly white school, it’s bound to happen. Again, it’s not MY cup of tea but you can’t expect these kids to not date one another

Last edited:
Access to wealth means you're not limited and can go beyond your environment. Plus just cus your school predominantly white, that still dont make you choose a white woman. We just dont love ourselves as much as we think. We lowkey thirst for white acceptance.

Who’s “we”? Not all of us crave a “snow bunny” or white woman. Some of y’all got homeboys/homegirls and relatives that HATE being black. That adore white women or men but I bet y’all don’t check them… sounds personal IMO.

I’ve never felt inferior to white people. Never dated a white women, never slept with one or even dated one. But again, that’s because of my upbringing. My mom said you better not ever bring home a white woman. But I didn’t have to be told that. Black women were always my preference

I wonder how his mom (Savannah) feels.

Y'all act like they don't live in a gated white neighborhood, going to a predominantly white school

Might even be the only black family in it.

It's 2022 he's not relegated to dating within his school/neighborhood or even area code.

He's just keeping the tradition alive

The amount of hate James teenage son is getting from both white and black racist trash is funny. Dude has the best life ever.

A few minutes in and Umar is full of ****.

He says Thomas getting on the court was because of the Rodney King riots...

-Ok cool, one problem with that, Thomas got confirmed in October 1991. The LA Riots started in April of 1992.

And Thomas is a hardcore anti-civil rights, and pro-police. A ton of black people were against Thomas's nomination but he was picked partially to jam up the Dems.

-Thurgood Marshal's nomination was announced before most of the protests of 1967 took place. They announced it in June, and the riots Umar said motivated the selection that happened in July. So more time traveling?

-Jackson-Brown was someone Obama wanted to put on the court, is was an open secret who he tried to replace RBG with when he was begging her to retire. It was his first choice when Scalia died but they went with Garland in hopes the Republicans would allow a hearing on him but they refused. But I guess this is not outright lying, so an improvement

But then he does lie when he says she said she would recuse herself of all the race-based decisions. She never said that, it was just the Harvard case.

-The US House passed the George Floyd bill twice, Biden already said he would sign it. The issue is that the Republicans have the power to block it in the Senate. The filibuster exists in the Senate, the only way the Dems can pass it is if they have 60 liberals in the Senate (which will not happen in our lifetime because the Senate is rigged against them) or 10 plus Republicans in the Senate (which will never happen)

The Supreme Court is probably the most powerful and important institution for hurting, protecting, or gaining rights for black people.

Conservatives have captured it and will do serious damage to the civil rights party because people didn't take the situation seriously enough for years. But this is the ignorant Umar chooses to peddle instead.

Once again, instead of trying to be honest, Umar chooses articulate lies and ignorance. There is a powerful and important critique of the Supreme Court when it comes to them failing black people, Umar doesn't come close to making it.

Can we take a trip to FDMG on Sept. 10th? R rustyboost RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

(8) Dr Umar Johnson at FDMG Talks HVAC, Home Schooling, Beta Males, Progress (5.22) - YouTube

So this man having another festival at the school without it being up and running

Mans said the 3rd Annual FDMG Paint Day. Bruh which unoccupied building gets painted two years in a row and still looks like it needs painting :lol:

Y'all ain't catch that man really wants an artist to come to give his free labor to recreate The Last Supper, with Umar being Jesus :smh: :rofl:

Umar wants to rant about symbolism yet showing be videos of a "sacred stone" he paint. Mans is really hyping up a random boulder whe threw some Sherwim Willaims Arylic on :smh:

This man is still a joke to me. Umar work rate when it comes to buffoonery is higher than Youngboy when it comes to music

Last edited:
Im black and have no issues with interracial dating. I don’t date outside my race but it’s not humanly possible for different races to not intermix. It’s a ridiculous notion.

If people want to date outside their race, that’s their prerogative. Like fluid hips fluid hips said. When you send blacks to private schools, catholic schools, charter schools, etc. it happens.

If you send black kids to any predominantly white school, it’s bound to happen. Again, it’s not MY cup of tea but you can’t expect these kids to not date one another

Word i be trying to explain this to people all the time when it comes to pro athletes, I'm not a fan of it happening so frequently but it expected IMO. These NBA/NFL dudes are usually elite at early ages & shipped to prep schools that are predominately white just around the time most kids start to get interested in women. It is what it is

Actually it isn't even just the sports players, any black child who's has elite skills is usually taken into heavily white spaces... i don't think thats done by chance but that's a whole other story

in terms of interracial relationships for me personally i'm all the way good on it, relationships are already difficult to maintain w/o all the added extras that come with that. Even my experience dealing with black women who are into white men has been kind of off putting.

it's like those women tend to wanna be wrapped up in white culture & ideologies.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford Rodney King got beaten in March of 1991 though…

Latasha Harlins incident was also in early 1991. It was coming to ahead anyway.

Everyone and their mama knew those cops would be acquitted.
He said the Rodney King riots, those were the words that came out of his mouth

Then he mentions two other instances of black Justices being appointed after periods of rioting happening

His general point seems to be about rioting and their connection to black SCOTUS Justices.

I am literally responding to what he said. If he had said something different I would it would be a different story. But he didn't

I mean even if I give him the benefit of the doubt that he misspoke, or there should be a literal interruption on the Rodney King situation, it still can't be used as a data point for his general point.

Last edited:
So this man having another festival at the school without it being up and running

Mans said the 3rd Annual FDMG Paint Day. Bruh which unoccupied building gets painted two years in a row and still looks like it needs painting :lol:

Y'all ain't catch that man really wants an artist to come to give his free labor to recreate The Last Supper, with Umar being Jesus :smh: :rofl:

Umar wants to rant about symbolism yet showing be videos of a "sacred stone" he paint. Mans is really hyping up a random boulder whe threw some Sherwim Willaims Arylic on :smh:

This man is still a joke to me. Umar work rate when it comes to buffoonery is higher than Youngboy when it comes to music
Welp. He just answered back to you Rusty

Back
Top Bottom