Official Umar Johnson Thread

Bruh. All this bc of a simple mall interaction. Imagine if he gets caught with one in his car.
Screenshot_20220603-123648_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ain't nobody reading all that

But like others have said, why not have fun with it? :lol:

He's never intentionally joked or ran with ANYTHING humorous. The closest is when he insults or takes shots at people/groups.

I don't understand how this is ya'll missed this. How many times you seen a video of him laughing?

He doesn't even get that most people are joking about this...dude blocked that NoContextDrUmar twitter page as soon as he got wind of it a few years ago.

Last edited:
He's never intentionally joked or ran with ANYTHING humorous. The closest is when he insults or takes shots at people/groups.

I don't understand how this is ya'll missed this. How many times you seen a video of him laughing?

He doesn't even get that most people are joking about this...dude blocked that NoContextDrUmar twitter page as soon as he got wind of it a few years ago.
Plenty of times

But when I said, "But like others have said, why not have fun with it?", I was referring to the internet coming with the jokes.

Last couple pages had me huurtttt 🤣 🤣🤣

Dude popularity is crazy

37CCB1FA-7A89-4C2D-8251-50ECC63D4C49.png

I know some take him for comedy, and he can say some wild ****, but it’s a net positive that Umar and his overall message permeate through the masses.
Dude dont know how to monetize his popularity. He need a show on hbo or some ****. All he know how to do is beg from the struggling folks that he wants to "help". He feeling himself too much to even think about becoming bigger (pause) cus he he think he the biggest (pause) already.

Last couple pages had me huurtttt 🤣 🤣🤣

Dude dont know how to monetize his popularity. He need a show on hbo or some ****. All he know how to do is beg from the struggling folks that he wants to "help". He feeling himself too much to even think about becoming bigger (pause) cus he he think he the biggest (pause) already.

I don't think he's popular amongst anyone that matters. His marketability is limited.

Back
Top Bottom