Official Umar Johnson Thread

Serious question since I don't pay attention that closely, why should we give a **** about this man's school? There are other black people who were able to successfully get it done.

That school isn't going to teach its 5 students anything useful. An entire curriculum about white women and gay people. :rofl:

14 mins in, and now once again a contractor ran off with some money and the school can't open :lol: :rofl:

Man said every contractor they hired stole his money and didn't do any work. Umar really wants me to believe that BS. Then right after drops his Cash app and PayPal info. Then goes off on someone in the comments pointing out he stay getting finessed.

Mans still scamming for them donations, donations, donations, donations, gifts, gifts, gifts, donations, more gifts, more gifts.

There's more than goofy dances on TikTok. Comedy skits, how to vids etc. Never thought I'd see it on a professional site like a DRs office tho.

All that for a traffic stop :lol: Cops really got a million things that need handling but they choose to do dumb **** all day

Also Umar promising changes that are never gonna happen but badgering his supporters for donations constantly

Where could he have ever learned those tactics :lol:

Back
Top Bottom