Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

sk8bord j *** im in the tourney i got this!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jeuce

has anyone experienced playing against players with *Turbo* controllers. Id imagine it would be really easy for then to do submissions.
I only dealt with it once they go for the sub early and you never get a chance.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by Club29

Some of you need to have honor in your losses. (if you do this sorta thing)

Its extremely frustrating when i just whooped your !@% and you disconnect so i dont get the win on my record.

im owed literally about 12 wins now because of this nonsense.

I don't get why people do this. When they have a good record and someone calls them out to fight, what are they gonna do then? At least 20 pol have quit on me. I wish thq would have known better and give quitters a loss. The best I can do is give em a bad player review. You know it's bad when I had to make a list of people not to play with...

ey would you mind sending me that list somehow? its getting ridiculous out there
smh.gif

EDIT:
has anyone experienced playing against players with *Turbo* controllers. Id imagine it would be really easy for then to do submissions

smh.gif
a few losses have come from this nonsense as well.

ps3 and 360 games need to start giving the win and loss to whoever disconnects
smh.gif

it would such a huge improvement in ALL online games

Originally Posted by Club29

has anyone experienced playing against players with *Turbo* controllers. Id imagine it would be really easy for then to do submissions
smh.gif
a few losses have come from this nonsense as well.

i have on ps3, this one dude was sherk and i was florian and at the very beginning of the fight, when neither of us have taken any damage, he would just takeme down and kneebar me in like the first 20 seconds
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

made sure to get his name though

These are all the people who quit on me and my brother....

Beastly X brute
Kor Jun
trauma x hd
yung sparky
orangutanwangxx
Boof Ninja
Von Huffster23
secrt ag3nt man
drinking warrior
cerrius(turbo controllor)
Laavanta
Shogun pain
tyler perrier
mur cripwalk
gameog
Chodge life
Sal Oz 3
Brazy Hooligan
hyp3rt3nsion
datrunshow
locksm1th(turbo controllor)
hoosierdaddy
flywid216
renwo
getxxrocked
jediblood
tecmobowl666
lmtless2
sirmerkalot420
the badboy 4 life
enjoi the ko
mangoziggy
xxxdeckxxx
XI IDominate IX
d4ddy c
I Jrod21 I
sidelinekilla

I bolded the well known quitters.. people are saying tetu87 glitches so he quits but it doesnt show on his dnf. I can believe that because there is no wayanyone can go 144-1.. too many variables for that to happen even if you're god like...(flash ko's,submissions) I don't get how he has no DNFbecause I NEVER quit and mine is 17 because of the people that quit on me.
Its really that bad, such a great game, ruined by this crap...
This forum is helpful too
http://community.ufcundis...puted-general-discussion

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

These are all the people who quit on me and my brother....

Beastly X brute
Kor Jun
trauma x hd
yung sparky
orangutanwangxx
Boof Ninja
Von Huffster23
secrt ag3nt man
drinking warrior
cerrius(turbo controllor)
Laavanta
Shogun pain
tyler perrier
mur cripwalk
gameog
Chodge life
Sal Oz 3
Brazy Hooligan
hyp3rt3nsion
datrunshow
locksm1th(turbo controllor)
hoosierdaddy
flywid216
renwo
getxxrocked
jediblood
tecmobowl666
lmtless2
sirmerkalot420
the badboy 4 life
enjoi the ko
mangoziggy
xxxdeckxxx
XI IDominate IX
d4ddy c
I Jrod21 I
sidelinekilla

I bolded the well know quitters.. people are saying tetu87 glitches so he quits but it doesnt show on his dnf. I can believe that because there is no way anyone can go 144-1.. too many variables for that to happen even if you're god like...(flash ko's,submissions) I don't get how he has no DNF because I NEVER quit and mine is 17 because of the people that quit on me.
Its really that bad, such a great game, ruined by this crap...
This forum is helpful too
http://community.ufcundis...puted-general-discussion

Thanks dude i appreciate it.

Hopefully we can get a fight in soon, if it wasnt for our connection issue
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

does anyone have a CAREER mode fighter around the 40-60 range? If so, want to fight? I want to see how mine stacks up against those with similar levels.

After playing this for a bit online and against friends on the same system.. Playing on the same system is > . Dont gotta worry about dudes quitting ncheating. THQ should've knew this was gonna happen. Seriously. Pisses me off everytime someone quits. Owed about 4 fights due to this as well.

I NEED 2 MORE HEADS IN THE XBOX TOURNAMENT

PLACE GAMERTAG ALONE WITH ***

heres how the tournament tree looks like ( its kinda off, i just got out of work and dont really wanna put in to much time in making it.. but it still good)

my connection might be off for a few days, but ill still have live since ill be at my cousins playing.. so if anyone wants, jus keep track of the tree and askpeople who won the fights to move along the tree.
wink.gif

rules of the tree:

1. must add and contact your opponent through live or NT PM
2. agreement in which weight class you both wanna fight in
3. agreement in fighter selection
4. if you quit, disconnect.. etc.. its considered a lose and therefore not movin along the tournament tree..
5. "your" fight must be completed in two days prior to the start of the tournament or both fighters will be DQ.
6. myself or whoever takes over this tournament will announce the next round of the tournament as soon as the 2 day period end (should contact OP to changedtitle to announce next rounds in title
wink.gif
)

and apologies for the inconvenience, i didnt think that i would be setting up my fios connection around this time. so if anyone wants to do it, just say so inthe thread. maybe steamer, club29, diabolical, af1 beast etc...

and for the tree... its early in the morning and i have not slept.
tired.gif

http://

TOURNAMENT STARTS SUNDAY!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

edit: ill be(or whoever takes over the tournament) switching off my fight branch with another from the other side of the tree

I would like to face off with club29 and or diabolical in the finals if we make it that far. plus i think itll even it out

Originally Posted by kidUFC

5. "your" fight must be completed in two days prior to the start of the tournament or both fighters will be DQ.

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
So... they need to fight by Friday?

edit: ill be(or whoever takes over the tournament) switching off my fight branch with another from the other side of the tree

I would like to face off with club29 and or diabolical in the finals if we make it that far. plus i think itll even it out
Forreal? Since when do tournaments do this?

Somebody should record that first fight between His diabolical Majesty and Club29. That should be a good one.

A fight with Diabolical doesnt seem possible.

We both try to connect often but xbox just flat out doesnt allow it.

This might pose a problem...

EDIT: My GT is JesseJ27, not JesseJ29

I'm taking on losers..I mean challengers
GT - squarez23

at work now..I'm usually on after 5p...Feel free to add me.

Originally Posted by copped

smh i just knocked out some bum in 10 seconds...

what are your fastest times?
4 seconds - 1 punch KO when he ran at me

If anyone wants to fight me I'm 9-2 on PSN elnino4530

On a side note, I refuse to fight anyone with undefeated records cause they keep disconnecting when I whoop that #@%

heres how the tournament tree looks like ( its kinda off, i just got out of work and dont really wanna put in to much time in making it.. but it still good)

my connection might be off for a few days, but ill still have live since ill be at my cousins playing.. so if anyone wants, jus keep track of the tree and ask people who won the fights to move along the tree.
wink.gif

rules of the tree:

1. must add and contact your opponent through live or NT PM
2. agreement in which weight class you both wanna fight in
3. agreement in fighter selection
4. if you quit, disconnect.. etc.. its considered a lose and therefore not movin along the tournament tree..
6. myself or whoever takes over this tournament will announce the next round of the tournament as soon as the 2 day period end (should contact OP to changed title to announce next rounds in title
wink.gif
)

and apologies for the inconvenience, i didnt think that i would be setting up my fios connection around this time. so if anyone wants to do it, just say so in the thread. maybe steamer, club29, diabolical, af1 beast etc...

and for the tree... its early in the morning and i have not slept.
tired.gif

http://

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

yeah I'm most def in..GT squarez23

Back
Top Bottom