Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

frown.gif
Club29 kicked my $$$ in the first round...

Originally Posted by cjspida619

when you guys play online is there a real lag when you play?

when i played last night it was bad

1 out of the 5 games i played was super laggy. it ended up timing out & it said no stats will be recorded.

lol at me trying to play the demo on expert i kept getting submitted or getting knocked out from getting punched so many times when i was on the ground anybodygot any advice for me to make it out the first round im using lidell by the way on the 360

For those who play online Be really good with atleast 2 people in each weightclass and u can have people on lock have 1 standing up guy and ground guy (i getboth ground cause i rock them

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

hows the game for the non mma fans?
i liked the demo a lot made me want to learn more about ufc and mma in general...ill probably end up copping does bestbuy still have that deal?
im not a fan of UFC myself, but i picked up the game last night and had a blast ...me and couple of my buddies played til 1am, i had to wake up at 6 this morning for work
grin.gif
, now jsut waiting to get off so i can play
frown.gif
....and i just checked bestbuy website and they still got the deal going.
pimp.gif

what best buy deal?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

hows the game for the non mma fans?
i liked the demo a lot made me want to learn more about ufc and mma in general...ill probably end up copping does bestbuy still have that deal?
im not a fan of UFC myself, but i picked up the game last night and had a blast ...me and couple of my buddies played til 1am, i had to wake up at 6 this morning for work
grin.gif
, now jsut waiting to get off so i can play
frown.gif
....and i just checked bestbuy website and they still got the deal going.
pimp.gif

what best buy deal?

$10 Best Buy gift card
eyes.gif

free UFC DVD (under $15)
pimp.gif

$10 off a UFC PPV.
pimp.gif

I might be online tonight...depends on time spent on career mode.

psn ILLWILL916

for ps3 owners, or anyone that can help...

I still have the demo until the weekend but I need my submission game to get better, mainly doing a submission, I get the button mash and the right joystickspin but do you have to press the right stick down first ant then spin or just spin right away? Any other tips you guys can give me would be good too, thanx.

im $%*@@% heated

im working my way up in the LW and i lost a unanimous decision to tyson griffin..he took me down like 10 times and was just doing it whenever he wanted i hadhim rocked on the ground with like 30 seconds left in the 3rd round and could have finished it but i can never get the flick right to jump on him
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
so i lost

i do 1 week of strength training then i get an email to fight hermes franca or w/e in a week ( i already knocked him out so i thought itd be easy) and i get$%*@@% tapped out by a kimura..f that i turned off my xbox before it could save
smh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I logged on last night and got KNOCKED OUT by Cro Cop, then Brock... I quicky Logged off and started carrer mode... 7-1 in Career, but Dana better stop askingme to fight on short notice, ima get knocked out...

haven't checked in here in a minute

My friend has the game but he doesn't have xbox live so I can't participate.

Like I told Cleveland, I gotta get my funds up!

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by Club29

smh.gif
at UFCKID acting like he was 31-0, pathetic

exposed? im the one who admitted it
wink.gif
You admitted it after he exposed you
laugh.gif
after?

keep thinking that guy
indifferent.gif

He's right though. The only reason you admitted to not even having the game (let alone a 31-0 record) was because i challenged you to a match.

If i hadnt done that, youd be on some "60-0 omg!
pimp.gif
" nonsense.

You're a poser, and you tried to impress a bunch of goons on a message board with your "fight" skills.

Pathetic.
i still would of played along if i wanted to..but w/e

but like i said i wont be getting this game till maybe friday morning.. ill see you guys then

Back
Top Bottom