Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

in career mode is creating a fighter the only option?
i do believe so, it would have been much better if i could use an established fighter throughout a season, but i guess it's too late for that.

Is the lag I'm experiencing just on PS3? Won my first 4 fights online but the lag is killing me...

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

smh.gif
at UFCKID acting like he was 31-0, pathetic

exposed? im the one who admitted it
wink.gif
You admitted it after he exposed you
laugh.gif
after?

keep thinking that guy
indifferent.gif

He's right though. The only reason you admitted to not even having the game (let alone a 31-0 record) was because i challenged you to a match.

If i hadnt done that, youd be on some "60-0 omg!
pimp.gif
" nonsense.

You're a poser, and you tried to impress a bunch of goons on a message board with your "fight" skills.

Pathetic.
i still would of played along if i wanted to..but w/e

but like i said i wont be getting this game till maybe friday morning.. ill see you guys then
Y'all are taking this way too seriously.
smh.gif

If he was really trying to get e-cred, he would've carried the lie and kept givin' excuses to dodge your challenges.

The dude admitted he was messin' around as he got challenged, when no one even asked him if he's forreal or not.

YO LAST CALLS FOR GAMETAGS..

ILL BE MAKING THIS TOMORROW! CUZ I HAVE A FEELING MY INTERNET IS ABOUT TO GO OUT! ( getting that fios)

SO LAST CALLS

IF YOU DIDNT PUT THESE (***) NEXT TO YOUR GT, YOU WILL NOT BE IN THE TOURNEY!

peace

Is anyone setting up a PS3 Tourney?? If not i dont mind trying to start it. Again all you PS3 guys if you havent added me yet, add me. Im BANANASKATE .

Some of you need to have honor in your losses. (if you do this sorta thing)

Its extremely frustrating when i just whooped your !@% and you disconnect so i dont get the win on my record.

im owed literally about 12 wins now because of this nonsense.

alright so i played a custom player online who had every single stat maxed... and i won this game is so unpredictable half the time i love it! 20-9 im readyfor this tourney

Its extremely frustrating when i just whooped your !@% and you disconnect so i dont get the win on my record.

roll.gif

but at the same time
tired.gif
cuz i dont want this !*$$ happening to me... thqneeds to do something about this.. word to fight night online
wink.gif

AGAIN LAST CALLS FOR GT! MUST INCLUDE THIS (***)NEXT TO GAMERTAG ( READ PAGE 1, FIRST POST) TO BE IN THE TOURNAMENT

( i hope i finish it before my internet goes out, i might not be in this tourney until i get my fios set up)

In the 7th and last year of my contract... Dana e-mailing me telling me I can't fight after this year LOL.

But I'm fighting Huerta for a #1 contender slot. I got one year to win this damned belt.

I don't get why people do this. When they have a good record and someone calls them out to fight, what are they gonna do then? At least 20 pol have quit onme. I wish thq would have known better and give quitters a loss. The best I can do is give em a bad player review. You know it's bad when I had to make alist of people not to play with...

^^ It seem like more of a problem with xbox. Almost 70% of my wins come from submission and I only had about 10 people quit. Its still a problem but not asbad.

has anyone experienced playing against players with *Turbo* controllers. Id imagine it would be really easy for then to do submissions.

Originally Posted by Nati P

^^ It seem like more of a problem with xbox. Almost 70% of my wins come from submission and I only had about 10 people quit. Its still a problem but not as bad.

Between that last post I made and now. 7 ppl have quit on me, no lie. Frustrating is an understatement

Originally Posted by Jeuce

has anyone experienced playing against players with *Turbo* controllers. Id imagine it would be really easy for then to do submissions.

Yup. This dude subbed me with shogun, I was forest. The match just started and I tap the buttons of fast. I'm 124-35. He makes me tap like nothing. Thqsaid there were no flash subs in the game so you have to make the other person tired. No other way he could have done it without turbo. His gt is cerrius soavoid...

Back
Top Bottom