Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by cjspida619

How the hell you get outa submissions. I'm button mashin my *** off and I still get submitted
Gotta work the pyramid so you don't get in that position. But transition breakers are a pain.

minor transition, which is that hadoken motion with the right stick.

then major, which is the yoga flame type rotation.

then you should be able to get up.
Transitions are only meant for ground positions.

They do nothing when you're already caught in a submission whether in stage 1 [Hold Phase] or 2 [Completion Phase] before the Finish Phase.

To get out of submissions:

1.) You MUST NOT BE GASSED in order to escape.

2.) To perform a Technical Escape, rotate the RS as quickly as possible in either direction. Ifyou mess up, you're essentially starting your escape over.

3.) To perform a Brute Force Escape, button mash any of the 4 buttons. If you decide to use adifferent button after starting on one, you're also starting your escape over.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

2.) To perform a Technical Escape, rotate the RS as quickly as possible in either direction. If you mess up, you're essentially starting your escape over.

3.) To perform a Brute Force Escape, button mash any of the 4 buttons. If you decide to use a different button after starting on one, you're also starting your escape over.

is this right? ...for brute force for submissions just mash ONE button? and if another one is hit..its like starting over? I could have swore I was getting outof subs by mashing all 4...maybe I was just getting lucky.

career mode sucks....if you win like 8 fights in a row they put you up against the top fighter who's overall ranking is an 81 and yours is only a35
mad.gif
mad.gif
.....you should get more time to build your overall ranking

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by Club29

smh.gif
at UFCKID acting like he was 31-0, pathetic

exposed? im the one who admitted it
wink.gif
You admitted it after he exposed you
laugh.gif
after?

keep thinking that guy
indifferent.gif

He's right though. The only reason you admitted to not even having the game (let alone a 31-0 record) was because i challenged you to a match.

If i hadnt done that, youd be on some "60-0 omg!
pimp.gif
" nonsense.

You're a poser, and you tried to impress a bunch of goons on a message board with your "fight" skills.

Pathetic.

I've been focusing on career mode, but I'm 2-2 online.

Cheick Kongo = beast
pimp.gif

Xbox 360 people, add me GT: joebruin00

Sucks that most of you guys are on XBL . Id love to fight against you all. Whats everyones level online at the moment? Im lvl 20 right now.

Originally Posted by Jeuce

Sucks that most of you guys are on XBL . Id love to fight against you all. Whats everyones level online at the moment? Im lvl 20 right now.

hows the game for the non mma fans?
i liked the demo a lot made me want to learn more about ufc and mma in general...ill probably end up copping does bestbuy still have that deal?

Is there any way you can fight in 2 player and not use weight class?

Like.. Just a list of all the fighters like it is online.

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

hows the game for the non mma fans?
i liked the demo a lot made me want to learn more about ufc and mma in general...ill probably end up copping does bestbuy still have that deal?
im not a fan of UFC myself, but i picked up the game last night and had a blast ...me and couple of my buddies played til 1am, i had to wake up at6 this morning for work
grin.gif
, now jsut waiting to get off so i can play
frown.gif
....and i just checked bestbuy website and they still got the dealgoing.
pimp.gif

got mine yesterday

so far im 9-4..lost my first fight then got knocked out and got caught with 2 submissions

how the hell do you stop submissions? the first one i button mashed then the 2nd i got caught in an armbar from thiago tavares and was spinning RS like crazyand i sitll got caught

edit i just read a few pages back

but anyway..what weight class did u guys pick for your fighters? im at lightweight now..ive got crazy strength. 8 of my 9 wins have been by KO and the other 1was by TKO. i suck at finishing fights..everytime they fall i can never get over there and finish htem

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by cjspida619

How the hell you get outa submissions. I'm button mashin my *** off and I still get submitted
Gotta work the pyramid so you don't get in that position. But transition breakers are a pain.

minor transition, which is that hadoken motion with the right stick.

then major, which is the yoga flame type rotation.

then you should be able to get up.
Transitions are only meant for ground positions.

They do nothing when you're already caught in a submission whether in stage 1 [Hold Phase] or 2 [Completion Phase] before the Finish Phase.

To get out of submissions:

1.) You MUST NOT BE GASSED in order to escape.

2.) To perform a Technical Escape, rotate the RS as quickly as possible in either direction. If you mess up, you're essentially starting your escape over.

3.) To perform a Brute Force Escape, button mash any of the 4 buttons. If you decide to use a different button after starting on one, you're also starting your escape over.
I know bro. That's why I said to work the transitions before you get set up into the submission phase.

^ whats ur GT?

EDIT: just destroyed Cleavland Steamer and another one of you guys. I forgot your NT name

Back
Top Bottom