Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

Any chance this tourny will be double elimination?
devil.gif

People on PSN please PM me your PSN ID if you would like to get in the PS3Tourney. Once I have a general idea of how many heads we got on here, then I will goahead and post the rules regarding weight classes etc. So please if you could get me your PSN IDs before Saturday, then we could start having matches onSunday. Thanks!

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by kidUFC

5. "your" fight must be completed in two days prior to the start of the tournament or both fighters will be DQ.

TOURNAMENT STARTS SUNDAY!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
So... they need to fight by Friday?

edit: ill be(or whoever takes over the tournament) switching off my fight branch with another from the other side of the tree

I would like to face off with club29 and or diabolical in the finals if we make it that far. plus i think itll even it out
Forreal? Since when do tournaments do this?
1. they need to fight by this tuesday

2. watever.. ill leave the box there.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jeuce

People on PSN please PM me your PSN ID if you would like to get in the PS3Tourney. Once I have a general idea of how many heads we got on here, then I will go ahead and post the rules regarding weight classes etc. So please if you could get me your PSN IDs before Saturday, then we could start having matches on Sunday. Thanks!

You got mine already, put me down for a spot.

Originally Posted by Jeuce

People on PSN please PM me your PSN ID if you would like to get in the PS3Tourney. Once I have a general idea of how many heads we got on here, then I will go ahead and post the rules regarding weight classes etc. So please if you could get me your PSN IDs before Saturday, then we could start having matches on Sunday. Thanks!

I PM you.

Avoid trauma x hd at all costs. He quit on me the first day I got the game and today he had the balls to say I quit. He has a higher dnf than me and the onlyreason I even have one is because I quitters like him. I would like to punch the guy who was in charge of this field in the game for not making it a W whensomeone quits.

add dredagreat to the diconnect list
smh.gif

he boasts a 28 fight win streak but i submit him in the 1st round and he disconnects

THQ NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!

My girl just beat me 3-0
smh.gif
how the hell does this happen!?!? she only punches and kicks, I do take downs subs etc.. she took a decision vs me and KO'd metwice.

I keep getting c aught with submissions.
mad.gif
I need to tighten up my game alittle, Ive been playing really sloppy which leaves me open.
laugh.gif
I justcant mash the buttons that fast damnitt.

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

My girl just beat me 3-0
smh.gif
how the hell does this happen!?!? she only punches and kicks, I do take downs subs etc.. she took a decision vs me and KO'd me twice.
eek.gif
smh.gif

My girl wanted to play me last night, but I was too busy watchin' the game... I guess I can't take her lightly
laugh.gif

heres how the tournament tree looks like ( its kinda off, i just got out of work and dont really wanna put in to much time in making it.. but it still good)

my connection might be off for a few days, but ill still have live since ill be at my cousins playing.. so if anyone wants, jus keep track of the tree and ask people who won the fights to move along the tree.
wink.gif

rules of the tree:

1. must add and contact your opponent through live or NT PM
2. agreement in which weight class you both wanna fight in
3. agreement in fighter selection
4. if you quit, disconnect.. etc.. its considered a lose and therefore not movin along the tournament tree..
5. "your" fight must be completed in two days prior to the start of the tournament or both fighters will be DQ.
6. myself or whoever takes over this tournament will announce the next round of the tournament as soon as the 2 day period end (should contact OP to changed title to announce next rounds in title
wink.gif
)

and apologies for the inconvenience, i didnt think that i would be setting up my fios connection around this time. so if anyone wants to do it, just say so in the thread. maybe steamer, club29, diabolical, af1 beast etc...

and for the tree... its early in the morning and i have not slept.
tired.gif

http://

TOURNAMENT STARTS SUNDAY!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

indifferent.gif
Why the @$*! do you have me in the 2nd round against Club29 orHis Diabolicol Majesty?
sick.gif
They both raped me on xbox live.

PS3 owner, anyone else having to search multi-time to get a rank match or connect to ur buddy on player match? I'm having that problem the last two nights.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

PS3 owner, anyone else having to search multi-time to get a rank match or connect to ur buddy on player match? I'm having that problem the last two nights.
I always host my own.

Every on xbox live (ESPECIALLY those in the tourny) send me an invite GT: JesseJ27

lets get some fights going

Back
Top Bottom