Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

TOURNAMENT STARTS SUNDAY!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

indifferent.gif
Why the @$*! do you have me in the 2nd round against Club29 or His Diabolicol Majesty?
sick.gif
They both raped me on xbox live.
lolz sorry my dude.. i was to tired to do everything and pull everything from a hat.. so i just chose the first names that i saw to determine thematches.

next time ill have more things organize.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Nati P

Originally Posted by i3allistic

PS3 owner, anyone else having to search multi-time to get a rank match or connect to ur buddy on player match? I'm having that problem the last two nights.
I always host my own.
same...its the fastest way to get someone

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

Originally Posted by kidUFC

heres how the tournament tree looks like ( its kinda off, i just got out of work and dont really wanna put in to much time in making it.. but it still good)

my connection might be off for a few days, but ill still have live since ill be at my cousins playing.. so if anyone wants, jus keep track of the tree and ask people who won the fights to move along the tree.
wink.gif

rules of the tree:

1. must add and contact your opponent through live or NT PM
2. agreement in which weight class you both wanna fight in
3. agreement in fighter selection
4. if you quit, disconnect.. etc.. its considered a lose and therefore not movin along the tournament tree..
5. "your" fight must be completed in two days prior to the start of the tournament or both fighters will be DQ.
6. myself or whoever takes over this tournament will announce the next round of the tournament as soon as the 2 day period end (should contact OP to changed title to announce next rounds in title
wink.gif
)

and apologies for the inconvenience, i didnt think that i would be setting up my fios connection around this time. so if anyone wants to do it, just say so in the thread. maybe steamer, club29, diabolical, af1 beast etc...

and for the tree... its early in the morning and i have not slept.
tired.gif

http://

TOURNAMENT STARTS SUNDAY!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

indifferent.gif
Why the @$*! do you have me in the 2nd round against Club29 or His Diabolicol Majesty?
sick.gif
They both raped me on xbox live.
Sucks for you bro. I don't have to worry about them until the finals. However, if I get that far, his diabolicol majesty is a straight beast.Destroyed me both times I played him yesterday, made me watch the magic/cavs game in disgust.

im 18-9

17 KOs and 1 TKO..i cant get a damn submission.. i tried against a ton of people (mostly wrestlers, i got mount and tried for the armbar) but they alwaysescape. just lost to sherk...his takedowns are crazy

I'm slowly finding out everyones signature moves. Nog has his judo slam, silva has his flying knee, forest grabs your leg and punches you in the facemaking you fall, Hughes has his slam, gsp has an ax kick, Penn can choke you by transition blocking in the clinch and has his jab, of course karo has his judothrows. They should have given florian better looking elbows in the standup, they should give rampage his slam if you try to put him in a triangle. I don'tunderstand why they gave wanderlei wrestling instead of jits and they gave lauzon such crappy standup. Since they're are only two judo guys, they might aswell have given Machida karate because when I use him, it just doesn't feel like It's machida. Are they're any other signature moves out there? Ihope for the next one they can have southpaw and give people they're signature stance like chuck lowering his left hand to his abs.

I am about to log on... if anyone wants to up their win count hit me up ...lol... I am 1-10 (i think) I keep getting beat like I stole something.. my only winwas a 1 punch KO on GSP when I was BJ Penn ...and it was a phantom punch...lol..the reply showed I hit his shoulder and it knocked him out...

xbox live

Jwill JR

Originally Posted by cs02132

im 18-9

17 KOs and 1 TKO..i cant get a damn submission.. i tried against a ton of people (mostly wrestlers, i got mount and tried for the armbar) but they always escape. just lost to sherk...his takedowns are crazy

Tip, hold lb and push the analog in to perform a triangle in full mount, it has a higher rate for success than an armbar from fullmount.

How do you power slam with a wrestler like say rampage, chuck, brock etc. when you are on top and the opponent is on all fours?

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Can anyone beat rua with lidell on expert? I always hear the opposite I feel as if its impossible because rua always takes me down and were on the ground formost of the round

mad.gif
just lost to another bs submission by rampage. the host onl set it totwo rounds. it ended up a draw. next thing you know, Dana White comes into the ring and says sudden death round.
laugh.gif

I was beating the HELL out of Forrest and this man just grabs my arm and armbars the hell out of me.

20-11 in my career mode. My fighter is coming along nicely though.

daam the game is crack once you realize how to play
pimp.gif

submitting dudes in the first round is pure
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i was on a roll last night. then i log in today and lose 3 straight
smh.gif

anyone on PS3 want to run one after the laker game?

i wish they put better head movement you reall cant dodge punches that well but other than that its a 10 to me im gettin better in the ground game

ufc lightweight champion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

beat kenny for it and defended it against bj via a 4th roudn KO due to GnP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im giving kenny another shot only cause i dont wanna go against sherk
frown.gif

Sadly I still don't have the game, but can anyone tell me how the fights come about in the Career mode. Do you get to pick them amongst some choices orwhat?

UFC heavyweight champion
pimp.gif

but i CAN NOT beat liddel..he always takes me down and i cant get up
smh.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Lmao couchguy subbed me with lesnar and I had mir in the 1st round..I don't see the gratification in subbing with turbo.
Damn dude you straight Dominated me
laugh.gif
good games

Right after that I knocked out Al the great twice tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im about to cop in the morning.. ill shoot whoever im fighting an invite..

lets get this crackin.

holla.

My first career...Boxer/Wrestler

got to 14-3 fought Machida for the LHW championship. KO'd him.

15-3 KO'D Rampage.

Then I chose to fight Rashad Evans....BIG mistake. Dude took me to the ground and I could not get up for the life of me. Ground and pound and there went mytitle...

Retired my fighter at 19-7 thinking you could "unretire". SMH...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Mac_whatsup im down.

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Mac_whatsup im down.
give me some tips on how to submit and get out of them
frown.gif

anyone know if the career mode difficulty is set or can you change it through the options in the main menu

Back
Top Bottom