Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Finally :pimp:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 37
I aint gonna lie.....I bought these with the intent to sell and make some cash.....I opened my box today and fell in love. IDGAF about Travis Scott, but this color way is amazing. I am seriously torn as to make $600 or keep these. I got mine from SNKRS in size 14.

DAMNIT!!

I aint gonna lie.....I bought these with the intent to sell and make some cash.....I opened my box today and fell in love. IDGAF about Travis Scott, but this color way is amazing. I am seriously torn as to make $600 or keep these. I got mine from SNKRS in size 14.

DAMNIT!!

Same boat. But I know I won’t wear them often if ever but a very nice pair

i kinda regret getting rid of my travis scott white af1s... i was lucky to get those off ndc also...got rid of them cuz i felt like the white canvas would get dirty too easily... but if i had those it would complete my collection since i got the 4s already

Sail > white

You sound like you know what you’re talking about but you actually don’t. lmao...I drive pass the Detroit location often and they don’t have to rent space for anything, it’s plenty available. And they do buy shoes and hold them, should be common sense. If you actually look on Goat, you have the option to buy a “instant ship” pair. That should tell you they already have it

The instant ship pairs are because Goat owns Flight Club.

Neither stockx nor goat sit on much inventory. Not wise, lots of risk, and an accounting nightmare.
Rather, sit back, pay your people, capture $ on authentication.

They might have a few pair that come back that they "goodwill" customer credit for -then, of course, they resell them.

But if you think GOAT or StockX are in the business of buying and selling pair and holding mass inventory - nah, dude.

DAMNIT!!
Same here. These got me stuck in amazement. I'm gonna sit on them for awhile though. If they jump up in price by fall, adios....if not I'm rocking.

#NTTHERAPIST hailp!

Your homey (middle school day1 brody) wears a size 14 but wins SNKRS for a size 11 (your size).. charges you $875 and says it's a "fam price"

Is this behavior normal ?

:smh::ohwell:
bruh, what wth kinda "fam" is that? i just paid less for a 10.5 0n the x.

:smh::smh::smh:

#NTTHERAPIST hailp!

Your homey (middle school day1 brody) wears a size 14 but wins SNKRS for a size 11 (your size).. charges you $875 and says it's a "fam price"

Is this behavior normal ?

:smh::ohwell:
Damn that’s weak sauce if that’s your man man. What is a size 12 going for tho?

Selling the Swarovski hoodie should’ve paid for both pairs and then some, what you mean? :lol:

Correction, it did pay for both pairs and then some :lol: i then sold the two tees to recoup what i spent on the second pair, so that was just money added back into the pot

Correction, it did pay for both pairs and then some :lol: i then sold the two tees to recoup what i spent on the second pair, so that was just money added back into the pot
Lol I ain’t mad, I wouldn’t have had the heart to sell that box logo

Back
Top Bottom