Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Sit on them? To make 9.5% of whatever increase maybe will happen, to the very limited supply you have?

All the while you're paying the lease for the building(s), electricity, workers salaries, workers comp insurance, benefits, and countless other business expenses. Wow.

And in StockX's case, now you have to rent space to store these shoes, and hire additional employees to handle these specific shoes you're sitting on. And you need to pay employees that will attempt to time the market perfectly, which isn't easy so those employees wouldn't be cheap. Yeah, that sounds like a GREAT business plan.

I hope you find peace for whatever is truly troubling you.

Y'all be careful with these raffles, just had a big *** charge on my account from some random shopify based website. Never in my life had issues like this until I started putting my info out there for these dumb *** raffles.

Same happened to me man, they even went as far as buying a pair of balenciagas using my info as well smh

Off topic.. just looked at jerry Lorenzo IG the F is wrong with that dude. Guy is just depressing to look at.

SNKRS pear arrived

Attachments

• 4FC1AA6B-EF8B-4797-9254-4D627A54F23C.jpeg
    4FC1AA6B-EF8B-4797-9254-4D627A54F23C.jpeg
    331.9 KB · Views: 46
  • F768EF05-E001-49A9-93AA-B102749278C6.jpeg
    F768EF05-E001-49A9-93AA-B102749278C6.jpeg
    323.8 KB · Views: 48
Sit on them? To make 9.5% of whatever increase maybe will happen, to the very limited supply you have? And you have to purchase the shoes, so you're using up your cash flow?

All the while you're paying the lease for the building(s), electricity, workers salaries, workers comp insurance, benefits, and countless other business expenses. Wow.

And in StockX's case, now you have to rent space to store these shoes, and hire additional employees to handle these specific shoes you're sitting on. And you need to pay employees that will attempt to time the market perfectly, which isn't easy so those employees wouldn't be cheap. And probably more security measures, since it would be easier for employees to steal expensive shoes that are sitting instead of shoes that need to go out the same day they are received. Yeah, that sounds like a GREAT business plan.

You sound like you know what you’re talking about but you actually don’t. lmao...I drive pass the Detroit location often and they don’t have to rent space for anything, it’s plenty available. And they do buy shoes and hold them, should be common sense. If you actually look on Goat, you have the option to buy a “instant ship” pair. That should tell you they already have it

8365AB0A-3C8A-4E79-8A02-E3417478BCA8.jpeg
32B6D262-AE03-45FD-A032-6480037EDEDE.jpeg
I honestly had no REAL intrest in the shoe, I just tried to get them and see if I could
Last pair of Jordan’s I purchased was the Cardinal VIIs in 2011

Being a LeBron guy I was gonna flip them to cop a few pair

But today......once I got these in hand.......pictures do not do these any justice at all I am highly impressed with this shoe at some point I would like to get another pair they aren’t as brown as I thought they were I see myself rocking these a lot at some point in my life

should I pay $850 or wait?
I like to approach this decision as do I want to risk the price rising to $1000+ at the off chance that it might go down to $750? Many people thought the Bred Toes would go down after release, but it only continued to climb overtime to where it is now

The inconsistent quality control on these is pretty well-known as this point. There are pictures on here of people's pairs that show varying stitchin differences and swoosh placements

Back
Top Bottom