Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

You sound like you know what you’re talking about but you actually don’t. lmao...I drive pass the Detroit location often and they don’t have to rent space for anything, it’s plenty available. And they do buy shoes and hold them, should be common sense. If you actually look on Goat, you have the option to buy a “instant ship” pair. That should tell you they already have it

You can't tell how much available space they have just by driving by. Also, renting more space was just one of the many possible increased expenses I listed.

While GOAT has an "instant ship" option, StockX does not. I am not as familiar with GOAT's business, but I was under the impression that the instant-ship stock they had was from returns since they accept them. StockX not having an instant-ship option could be seen as evidence that they are not sitting on stock.

I won't say anything definitive about GOAT, but I will say that it makes absolutely zero business sense for StockX to hold pairs, for the reasoning I posted earlier. When you take into consideration all the variables, it just doesn't add up. I would go as far as to say that it would be an absolutely horrible idea for them to start sitting on pairs currently. Now, if their current business model slows down, then I could see a change happen (although not necessarily sitting on pairs). But it sounds like they can barely handle the amount of daily transactions they get as it is.

I feel like they made less small sizes, I barely see them. Especially posted in here.

My size 9 from END

1583B212-7953-46D2-A9B5-68853DD37C3B.jpeg

When did undefeated at silver laker ever announced that theyll have a raffle for the travis 1????
They announced it that Saturday before the drop (5/4) and it took place the next day (5/5)
Raffle was at UNDFTD La Brea, it was for all 3 locations Santa Monica/La Brea/Silver lake

They announced it that Saturday before the drop (5/4) and it took place the next day (5/5)
Raffle was at UNDFTD La Brea, it was for all 3 locations Santa Monica/La Brea/Silver lake
And you cant say "all"
If glendale is not included

You can't tell how much available space they have just by driving by. Also, renting more space was just one of the many possible increased expenses I listed.

While GOAT has an "instant ship" option, StockX does not. I am not as familiar with GOAT's business, but I was under the impression that the instant-ship stock they had was from returns since they accept them. StockX not having an instant-ship option could be seen as evidence that they are not sitting on stock.

I won't say anything definitive about GOAT, but I will say that it makes absolutely zero business sense for StockX to hold pairs, for the reasoning I posted earlier. When you take into consideration all the variables, it just doesn't add up. I would go as far as to say that it would be an absolutely horrible idea for them to start sitting on pairs currently. Now, if their current business model slows down, then I could see a change happen (although not necessarily sitting on pairs). But it sounds like they can barely handle the amount of daily transactions they get as it is.

Stop

Y'all be careful with these raffles, just had a big *** charge on my account from some random shopify based website. Never in my life had issues like this until I started putting my info out there for these dumb *** raffles.

Big facts.

Same **** happened to me during the FOG 1s drop

Dont enter every raffle no matter how badly i want a W.

Do the major/renowned sites and leave those new sites that seemingly pop out of no where alone

i kinda regret getting rid of my travis scott white af1s... i was lucky to get those off ndc also...got rid of them cuz i felt like the white canvas would get dirty too easily... but if i had those it would complete my collection since i got the 4s already

Back
Top Bottom