Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

If dude is gonna sell it for $875 or whatever that's fine
But to call it "fam price" is just dirty lol
Yea that would be me joking, followed by telling a lower price. Is said homie a professional reseller or a guy who just randomly went after these cuz you told him?

I think what happened is the folks who bought these off snkrs were planning to sell but decided to keep once they got them in hand
Maybe that's why the price didn't dip alot this week?
Or maybe there weren't alot of snkrs pairs to begin with

Yeah that's shady I told my friend I'd give him stockx price minus the fees which came out to 700 at the time. More than stockx price you better get your money back and unfriend them.

He ain’t no fam.

REAL homeboy price $650 - 700, they are of no use to him they are three sizes too small, let him sale on Stockx and get hit with $100 in fees that's what he's trying to avoid.

I aint gonna lie.....I bought these with the intent to sell and make some cash.....I opened my box today and fell in love. IDGAF about Travis Scott, but this color way is amazing. I am seriously torn as to make $600 or keep these. I got mine from SNKRS in size 14.

DAMNIT!!

All this i bought to flip but I love the shoes don't care about Travis Scott, wanted to get both pairs are Airmax 90 off-white but I'm gonna keep them and just buy the off-whites.

Last edited:
honestly it wouldnt be that hard to execute. instead of just placing bids. they can play both the seller and the buyer. say the lowest ask is 900 and the highest bid is 875, they can just fabricate a couple of sales at $899(placing bids at 899 as buyers and immediately accepting them as sellers).
You mean schill bidding.. **** happens all the time with high value trading cards on eBay .. “collectors” do that to inflate the price ... bogus as hell if you ask me

Walk in the crib from work, my son opens the box, me...
giphy.gif

I’ve had the same situation with the SBB I hit a 14 (not my size)

Gave it to my boy who’s a 14.

Later was rewarded with SBB’s for retail in my size

I think what happened is the folks who bought these off snkrs were planning to sell but decided to keep once they got them in hand
Maybe that's why the price didn't dip alot this week?
Or maybe there weren't alot of snkrs pairs to begin with

Definitely happened to me...Once I got these things in hand there was no question that I’d be keeping them...

My homie just got married too and I'm sure that took a toll on his pockets so I don't mind giving him 700 for em especially considering I'm not going to find them for that price anyway.

I aint gonna lie.....I bought these with the intent to sell and make some cash.....I opened my box today and fell in love. IDGAF about Travis Scott, but this color way is amazing. I am seriously torn as to make $600 or keep these. I got mine from SNKRS in size 14.

DAMNIT!!
You got my 14? For real?

They locked me out from the chance to purchase but they hooked you up so you can resell. Awesome. One more reason I’m done with this ****

They told me my I phone was slow, and other people got thru faster. Are you on some kind of super computer or was that a lie too?

My bad I quoted the wrong person

Let me break it down
I wanted this to flip make $800-1000 and use said money to purchase both off-white Airmax 90 that are now going for 550 and my size.

Lol all good. I would honestly try to just trade and make someone add. If you find the right person you can definitely get that

Back
Top Bottom