Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I don’t understand you all charging your friends resale premiums. If I get something a friend wants, I let it go for retail, and the inverse is true too.

Its vicious man but thats normal nowadays. :lol:

A friend I've known in this sneaker game for 15 years knew I wanted these bad. He's been trashing the shoe on Twitter all last week leading up to the drop after seeing videos and photos from various in-store raffles. My man won a pair on SNKRS, asked if I wanted them and then a few days later the run around began. Knowing how things are now I expected it and kept it moving.

Last edited:
0DC32140-F9CD-4AAA-9E9C-A3ACD62875EB.jpeg
5/11/19 9:00am I was just trying to buy CJ1 as a joke knowing I’d take a big L! And I STILL can’t believe I hit on these on SNKRS.Delivered around noon,didn’t open cuz I dipped downtown to Milwaukee to watch Bucks beat Raptors.Back home,Anyways,just opened now and no receipt whatsoever??? Didn’t bother me much.I never seen these in person before and immediately was impressed with the quality and the brown suede is my favorite feature.Wow,Very very nice sneaker collab.However,i stashed em for now unsure what to do.Need to sleep on it.Great collab JB x TS Also,Props to SNKRS lately!

#NTTHERAPIST hailp!

Your homey (middle school day1 brody) wears a size 14 but wins SNKRS for a size 11 (your size).. charges you $875 and says it's a "fam price"

Is this behavior normal ?

:smh::ohwell:
What kind of ****** friends do you guys hang out with? Me and my boys charge each other retail plus a pack of smokes and a nice steak dinner.. if we hit on something one of us wants. Your boy sounds like a broke *** money hungry lil ***** boy. And he even said “fam price” his *** would be cut off in a second foh

What kind of ****ty friends do you guys hang out with? Me and my boys charge each other retail plus a pack of smokes and a nice steak dinner.. if we hit on something one of us wants. Your boy sounds like a broke *** money hungry lil ***** boy. And he even said “fam price” his *** would be cut off in a second foh

So your friends give you retail price and a pack of death? Those some real friends, as well.

So your friends give you retail price and a pack of death? Those some real friends, as well.
sit down with all that liberal agenda .. you get the point ... we look out for each other and don’t rip each other off now foh

I don’t understand you all charging your friends resale premiums. If I get something a friend wants, I let it go for retail, and the inverse is true too.
I don’t charge anyone anything but I understand a friend wanting to make a little something and helping me out compared to where he could easily sell them else where and make a lot of money

If they selling for $800 and he asks me for $400, yea that’s a lot of money but I consider that a deal since he’s taking a $400 loss to help me out.

I mean I likely wouldn’t do that but just saying

It’s a hypothetical either way, my friends don’t hit on **** either :lol:

It really annoys me that youtube won't let me select my own thumbnails because I look dumb as can be in the one the selected, but efffff it. Spent a lot of time making this video today, did a lace swap for all the combos.

I know the quality isn't great compared to some in here, but would like to hit that point eventually. Appreciate any support I can get! Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
0DC32140-F9CD-4AAA-9E9C-A3ACD62875EB.jpeg
5/11/19 9:00am I was just trying to buy CJ1 as a joke knowing I’d take a big L! And I STILL can’t believe I hit on these on SNKRS.Delivered around noon,didn’t open cuz I dipped downtown to Milwaukee to watch Bucks beat Raptors.Back home,Anyways,just opened now and no receipt whatsoever??? Didn’t bother me much.I never seen these in person before and immediately was impressed with the quality and the brown suede is my favorite feature.Wow,Very very nice sneaker collab.However,i stashed em for now unsure what to do.Need to sleep on it.Great collab JB x TS Also,Props to SNKRS lately!
What In the 2001 camera collage is this ****....feel like I'm looking at some crazy like Polaroids. Bruh you illiterate lmao

Last edited:
It really annoys me that youtube won't let me select my own thumbnails because I look dumb as can be in the one the selected, but efffff it. Spent a lot of time making this video today, did a lace swap for all the combos.

I know the quality isn't great compared to some in here, but would like to hit that point eventually. Appreciate any support I can get! Thank you in advance!

Glad you got em fam, it's good to see someone who appreciates the shoe that hits. Un D's them as soon as they come in. That's genuine. Keep it up....

wow just when I had taken an L, UNDFTD LA sent out delayed Ws today. Was kicking myself for not hitting after waiting 1.5 hours for their raffle...but now it was all worth it lol
They sent out more raffle emails?

Back
Top Bottom