Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Out with family this weekend. We went to the aquarium and Coke Cola factory...

20240726_004221.jpg
20240726_004411.jpg
Screenshot_20240727_203627_Gallery.jpg
20240727_123947.jpg
Screenshot_20240727_205106_Gallery.jpg

I got my pair of trav frags from Tradeblock and they came from goat. Ran them through check check and came back legit but a few inconsistencies have always made me question there legitimacy. Today I noticed a Iittle bit of glitter starting to form so that's a good sign. Has anyone ever heard of fakes having the glitter effect? I know im OD'ing over it, but the fakes have always been crazy good.

I got my pair of trav frags from Tradeblock and they came from goat. Ran them through check check and came back legit but a few inconsistencies have always made me question there legitimacy. Today I noticed a Iittle bit of glitter starting to form so that's a good sign. Has anyone ever heard of fakes having the glitter effect? I know im OD'ing over it, but the fakes have always been crazy good.
I feel you on the OCD thing.

But honestly, you’re past the point of no return.

Might as well just enjoy them and put it out of your mind.

I’d imagine the glitter effect would be too costly for counterfeit manufacturers to recreate in a way that looks natural. Plus it’s more often than not seen as undesirable so if anything they would want to avoid it.

Sorry you’re dealing with this. As usual, f*ck fakes and f*ck anybody who helps fund that industry. This atmosphere of constant paranoia and distrust they create is way more corrosive to the culture than any reseller could even hope to create

I’m at Disneyland and I can’t believe the amount of people wearing these shoes. Mainly the fragments. How yall walk 20k steps a day in those shoes? I’m impressed tbh. Lol

As a Retail-Or-Buster, I sure hope they don’t make these limited. Because that’s artificial scarcity! Not real scarcity!

It broke my heart when I found out Nike makes Travis 1s limited on purpose. It was almost as traumatizing when I learned Santa Claus wasn’t real. I used to think they don’t make a lot of Travises only because they run out of backwards swooshes.

As a Retail-Or-Buster, I sure hope they don’t make these limited. Because that’s artificial scarcity! Not real scarcity!

It broke my heart when I found out Nike makes Travis 1s limited on purpose. It was almost as traumatizing when I learned Santa Claus wasn’t real. I used to think they don’t make a lot of Travises only because they run out of backwards swooshes.

That’s Davey type humor right there, or lack thereof

Corny *** post LOL i thought the same thing

Wym bro I’m just sayin releases shouldn’t be limited. Because artificial scarcity is bad and unfair to people who just wanna wear em. I mean it’s not real scarcity. Like how Off Whites are limited only because they run out of zipties

Back
Top Bottom