Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Happy Birthday to my son my oldest boy turned 11 years old ! Sheesh time flying 🤦🏽‍♂️ 💙
IMG_3311.jpeg

Has it in the past? I've only experienced it on black leather specifically.
I have also only had glitter on leather pair also but my pair of lows as it on the black panels and I just noticed its starting on some of the brown panels also. My highs don't have any so that's good. It looks like dust in pictures but is "glitter."
IMG_3353.jpeg
IMG_3355.jpeg

I have also only had glitter on leather pair also but my pair of lows as it on the black panels and I just noticed its starting on some of the brown panels also. My highs don't have any so that's good. It looks like dust in pictures but is "glitter."
IMG_3353.jpeg
IMG_3355.jpeg

It must be on all types of black leather I’ve even seen it on those 2019 Hyper Crimsons with the weird wrinkled leather. Glitter is good tho it’s a sign you’re not a counterfeit wearing bumass.

Bout to off my Ds og mocha lows 10.5, if anyone interested. Lmk... Got em off sx when they first dropped, but should've got a 10. Can send pics, receipts etc... DM me if interested.

There were probably like no pairs. The fact that the whole thing was only like 2 mins is classic “drop like 100 pairs super fast to build hype / fomo” which Nike/TS always does. These are a snooze for me.

Back
Top Bottom