Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Would you guys trust trav frag lows from zadah kicks or are fakes of this shoe to good to take a chance. I have a trade offer on TB for these. Any opinions I would appreciate!
IMG_3246.png
IMG_3247.png
IMG_3248.png
IMG_3249.png
IMG_3250.png

Looks good/legit to me. Hopefully you’re getting a good price for them. Fragment lows in 2024 hitting $2k in my size.

Would you guys trust trav frag lows from zadah kicks or are fakes of this shoe to good to take a chance. I have a trade offer on TB for these. Any opinions I would appreciate!
IMG_3246.png
IMG_3247.png
IMG_3248.png
IMG_3249.png
IMG_3250.png

Short answer, no. The ship has sailed for those or the Mochas in terms of fakes, even through a reputable platform (not saying TB is either).

Short answer, no. The ship has sailed for those or the Mochas in terms of fakes, even through a reputable platform (not saying TB is either).

I wouldn’t stay the ship has completely sailed. You just have to adjust how you buy shoes like this. For the frag lows, fakes by and large do not get the reverse swoosh color right; same goes for the reverse mochas. Idk why these fake factories can’t get it right but they don’t and they haven’t. So if I’m gonna buy a shoe like this you’ll need access to a verified authentic to compare the reverse swoosh too. I’d also only get them on a platform that I can chargeback and get all of my money back if something went wrong. Tradeblock wouldn’t be a good platform for this because you’d also be giving up shoes you’re not gonna get back.

I’m a little less worried about risk though because I have a friend that works for one of these authentication platforms and he can just run the footbed stitching through their software lol for most people though legit app can do the same

This.

If your buying mochas or frags most likely your gonna get got.. live without them at this point or find a friend who has a real pair that they got off Nike or a reputable store

For anyone whose looking at the Jumpman Jacks. Im normally a 10.5 in all my TS lows but got these in a 10 from a buddy. I read they run big on numerous YT videos and I think here? But these fit perfect. My foot is more wide than narrow. 10.5 would be good too just have to lace tighter.

Completely forgot I had a bid on these on GOAT and well their here. I’m not mad at all 😂 They’re 🔥 and I might put these slightly over the sail pair.

Attachments

• IMG_1616.png
    IMG_1616.png
    822.6 KB · Views: 79
Back
Top Bottom