Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Way better than them other ugly ahh colorways
IMG_9961.jpeg

honest truth, only reason I traded this shoe was because of how curved the outsole was, looked like a bowling shoe.
69D46FC5-92F2-4ECB-A8C9-17F5123963E4.jpg

If the outsole would have looked like the canary yellow pair, would have been a keeper. Quality on canaries is on point as well as the shape imo
IMG_3103.jpeg

Idk why the bowing of the soles happens but thankfully I don’t have it on my reverse mochas. I do have it on my olives and phantoms and on some GRs. Not a huge deal for me though, they flatten out when wear them, just less pretty when they’re off foot lol

Anyways after going a little viral on sneaker twitter with my jumpman jacks going un inspected by goat I took them out of the paper finally. They’re not bad at all. If I had to choose between dropping $500 on canaries and $500 on these, I’d probably pick these (even though I know most of y’all wouldn’t spend any money on either of them)

Also if you don’t want to spend $1800 on brand new reverse mochas, these aren’t a bad stand in if you HAVE to have the reverse swoosh.
IMG_0908.jpeg
IMG_0909.jpeg

IMG_9119.jpeg
Happy Father’s Day to me! LFG!!
So happy to have these back in the collection. I sold mine after many wears but I scooped up this pristine pair off goat.
Also to the rest of y’all holding it down for the kiddos teaching them how to make a finger roll and keep their Js clean.

IMG_9119.jpeg
So happy to have these back in the collection. I sold mine after many wears but I scooped up this pristine pair off goat.
Also to the rest of y’all holding it down for the kiddos teaching them how to make a finger roll and keep their Js clean.
What size and how much?

IMG_9119.jpeg

GOAT Travis 1

Back
Top Bottom