Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

My friend who lined up at HAVEN for the Masters got a big fail. Eventhough he went before midnight, he didn't get a pair as when the doors opened..there were like suddenly 30 people in front of him.
mean.gif

It seems what they do now is prep on Friday store closing and then take a selfie of all the people in the initial line and they go home. I'm not sure if this is 100% true but that's a newer lazier way to camp than just ghost chairs.

Old school camping is you being physically there with a few bathroom and foodbreaks but not hours to go home and enjoy the comfort of your bed. You need to work for the shoes...not just drop a chair and take selfie.

If that's the new norm then I'll put a chair on Thursday and take a selfie...that makes it earlier than their stupid Friday selfie
devil.gif
Can't say for the Masters but what I noticed before was that a certain few individuals will allow their friends into the line. Saw a whole van of people just slipped in like it was nothing once when the store was about to open in less than 5 minutes, while others out there have waited for hours.

Last edited:

People here are spending $500+ on shoes while people are starving and dying in 3rd world countries, which can be solved by provided them less than $1 a day...stuff like this doesn't surprise me anymore. We live in backwards society. I, myself am guilty of this so I'm not pointing any fingers... just wanted to put things into perspective.
But you're not the one out there robbing sneaker boutiques for shoes to flip on kijiji. I think you're doing alright..

seeing as this is a HAVEN collab I would assume they are going to have a lot more pairs than any other shoe they normally sell.

iirc for the reigning champ UB people went to reigning champ store downtown an hour before openeing (huge line) and still ended up getting pairs.

not saying its going to be easy by any means, but i would assume big stock numbers

Last edited:
seeing as this is a HAVEN collab I would assume they are going to have a lot more pairs than any other shoe they normally sell.

iirc for the reigning champ UB people went to reigning champ store downtown an hour before openeing (huge line) and still ended up getting pairs.

not saying its going to be easy by any means, but i would assume big stock numbers

IMO RC collab >>> Haven collab

They had a chance to do something amazing but to just do a triple black UB is totally lazy...no creativity at all

What a waste of opportunity when Canadian boutiques rarely gets a chance to collab with big name companies :smh:

Last edited:
Haha I'm getting messages asking why I'm posting shoe pictures on IG. Explained the concept of a raffle and everyone finds it ridiculous that we have to win the opportunity to spend $400+ on shoes. Pretty difficult to understand when you haven't seen how these drops go.

Work is light son...love the thread as it's not all about what's dropping..what's selling..what's hyped...unlike other threads on NT.

Just convo...just like friends hanging out
glasses.gif
I agree. Calm before the storm until the next yeezy's release and all the questions come back 
sick.gif

Everyone's already doing that clickbait crap (from the OG's to the new wannabes). Variety/innovation is key - Its good that you carved your own lane... kinda reminds me of Jacques Slade.

Haha thanks, I'd rather be synonymous with honest, well produced and well thought out videos.
I agree. Calm before the storm until the next yeezy's release and all the questions come back :x

But #Grailz doe

I agree. Calm before the storm until the next yeezy's release and all the questions come back :x

We have until April 22 -- a week before next yeezy drop -- unless kids start asking about those stupid rehashed Reebok aerobics shoes called Yeezy PowerPhase :x

Haha I'm getting messages asking why I'm posting shoe pictures on IG. Explained the concept of a raffle and everyone finds it ridiculous that we have to win the opportunity to spend $400+ on shoes. Pretty difficult to understand when you haven't seen how these drops go.
Dude what's your IG? I'll give you a follow.

It would be cool if we all follow each other on IG actually, considering how we're pretty much a community.

They had a chance to do something amazing but to just do a triple black UB is totally lazy...no creativity at all

What a waste of opportunity when Canadian boutiques rarely gets a chance to collab with big name companies
mean.gif
Honestly! Wheres the fruity pebbles boost at?

What a waste of opportunity when Canadian boutiques rarely gets a chance to collab with big name companies
mean.gif
I'm inclined to disagree.

RC did a plain grey shoe which Adidas has already released Clear Grey, Super Bowl Grey, Mystery Grey, and the luxury grey with leather cage this weekend.

While I agree Triple Black is boring, the silhouette is unique without the cage and reinforcement in the laces for support plus the material they have going on the toe cap and other parts of the shoe.

Either way, it's online or bust for me. Can't be wasting time lining up anymore especially with so many shady people rolling with their crew last minute.

RC did a plain grey shoe which Adidas has already released Clear Grey, Super Bowl Grey, Mystery Grey, and the luxury grey with leather cage this weekend.

While I agree Triple Black is boring, the silhouette is unique without the cage and reinforcement in the laces for support plus the material they have going on the toe cap and other parts of the shoe.

Either way, it's online or bust for me. Can't be wasting time lining up anymore especially with so many shady people rolling with their crew last minute.

If I'm not mistaken RC had a different knit pattern that is distinctive while for HAVEN, it's just another all black shoe that I will need to have it look close to see the details

But like you said...it will be another **** show to get a pair. And like you, online or bust.

If I'm not mistaken RC had a different knit pattern that is distinctive while for HAVEN, it's just another all black shoe that I will need to have it look close to see the details

But like you said...it will be another **** show to get a pair. And like you, online or bust.
There's two RC UB, the first one which is absolute fire with the Oreo knit, and the second one which is white/grey and incredibly underwhelming with the 3.0 knit pattern. That one is supposed to be releasing soon.

Last edited:

Do shops here hire security for these hyped drops? 

I was in Japan for a Supreme drop and it was pretty damn smooth. They do the lineup away from the store (near a park) to avoid blocking the sidewalk and they draw numbers an hour or so before opening for the first 12 - 15 people in line so it doesn't matter who lines up first. 

No line cutting and that other BS. Maybe it's the culture over there. 

Back
Top Bottom