Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

That's what I'm waiting for... At least one NT member winning. Although I think majority of calls will be tomorrow. Let's see what happens in the next few hours. 
I was kinda shocked when i check NT and people where saying calls where starting today was expecting tomorrow and friday

No I wasn't able to get the Banned 1's. One of my favourite sneakers, hoping to get a pair of Royals and trade for those.
I'm on the same boat/ size as you, although I have the 2013 Bred 1's these would be a nice to replace.

ok let me see what I can do...

Thanks man I appreciate that.

Just FYI, saw on FB that someone won a size 10 at Bramalea... Called at 3:50 PM. I hope you also receive a call man since that's your size.

Thanks, we'll see what happens. I've never had good luck with FTL so far lol. Regardless I think it's the Nike drop where I'll actually get a pair. Good luck to everyone that's waiting on a call.

They told me. He said that none of the stores got "a lot" since they are holding stock for Foot Action and the Jordan store.

That makes sense. Boutiques didn't get a lot either. I believe LS got the most and even that's not a lot per se. HOH and YD got the most FL wise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom