Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

There's two RC UB, the first one which is absolute fire with the Oreo knit, and the second one which is white/grey and incredibly underwhelming with the 3.0 knit pattern. That one is supposed to be releasing soon.
The first RC Ultraboost 'Oreo' knit.. was my most highly sought after shoe in 2016. Cant believe I took an L on that. Resellers want $700 for it :frown:

If anyone has a size 9 in DS. PM me.

Last edited:

Do shops here hire security for these hyped drops? 

I was in Japan for a Supreme drop and it was pretty damn smooth. They do the lineup away from the store (near a park) to avoid blocking the sidewalk and they draw numbers an hour or so before opening for the first 12 - 15 people in line so it doesn't matter who lines up first. 

No line cutting and that other BS. Maybe it's the culture over there. 
probably more the culture over there since everything is pretty orderly.  I still remember that video when the nmds dropped in taiwan and ppl were getting trampled on.  Was like black friday on roids

Do shops here hire security for these hyped drops? 

I was in Japan for a Supreme drop and it was pretty damn smooth. They do the lineup away from the store (near a park) to avoid blocking the sidewalk and they draw numbers an hour or so before opening for the first 12 - 15 people in line so it doesn't matter who lines up first. 

No line cutting and that other BS. Maybe it's the culture over there. 
That doesn't surprise me at all. From what I've seen, Japanese culture seems very orderly and respectful compared to us.

The first RC Ultraboost 'Oreo' knit.. was my most highly sought after shoe in 2016. Cant believe I took an L on that. Resellers want $700 for it :frown:

I really liked those ones too but struck out as well. I never pay resale though so I didn't even bother checking.

I really liked those ones too but struck out as well. I never pay resale though so I didn't even bother checking.
I went by Essentials, they wanted $700 for it. They had a FSR apparently. But F that.

Last edited:

I went by Essentials, they wanted $700 for it. They had a FSR apparently. But F that.
unless you got cash to burn and it's burning a whole in your pocket the prices are going to be steep there.  they have great selection, just that the prices are too rich for my blood

There's two RC UB, the first one which is absolute fire with the Oreo knit, and the second one which is white/grey and incredibly underwhelming with the 3.0 knit pattern. That one is supposed to be releasing soon.

Oh..was referring to the 1st one. That second collab by RC for 2017 is a lazier collab than Haven's :x

RC can be had for much cheaper than $700. 

I wouldn't gauge prices based on essential. I don't think they really care to make money off selling shoes anymore. They probably make most of their money from their machines 

Oh..was referring to the 1st one. That second collab by RC for 2017 is a lazier collab than Haven's
sick.gif
Yeah I think @Potsnu  was referring to the second one. There's no way the Haven UB is better than the first RC UB.

unless you got cash to burn and it's burning a whole in your pocket the prices are going to be steep there.  they have great selection, just that the prices are too rich for my blood

RC can be had for much cheaper than $700. 

I wouldn't gauge prices based on essential. I don't think they really care to make money off selling shoes anymore. They probably make most of their money from their machines 
A lot of their prices are the same as Flight Club. I can order from Goat or StockX and have it shipped to my door for cheaper than going to Essentials.

Not sure if there's been an announcement yet but just to 100% confirm, Footaction at Eaton Centre opens next Friday. There's a private event for media and influencers the night before on Thursday. As of right now OVO's Roy Woods will be their special guest. Once I get info on releases and what not I'll post it here, or someone else can provide that.

Last edited:
Not sure if there's been an announcement yet but just to 100% confirm, Footaction at Eaton Centre opens next Friday. There's a private event for media and influencers the night before on Thursday. As of right now OVO's Roy Woods is slated to appear. Once I get info on releases and what will be available I'll post it here, or someone else can provide that.
it's not like regular folks could go anyway, just saying.

Not sure if there's been an announcement yet but just to 100% confirm, Footaction at Eaton Centre opens next Friday. There's a private event for media and influencers the night before on Thursday. As of right now OVO's Roy Woods will be their special guest. Once I get info on releases and what not I'll post it here, or someone else can provide that.
So when do you predict the line ups will start? 
laugh.gif

Can i get an invite @DiPlOmAt TDOt   ?

I struck out as well but if you put in work you'll definitely find yourself a pair. I see them going for around $500 right now on Facebook groups. I was able to score my pair below for $375 which I think is a steal :smile:

I struck out as well but if you put in work you'll definitely find yourself a pair. I see them going for around $500 right now on Facebook groups. I was able to score my pair below for $375 which I think is a steal :smile:

I think anything below $400 is a good price on those RC UB v1

So when do you predict the line ups will start? :lol:

Think that will be difficult since the store is located inside a mall, but you never know. 2017 (as I like to say).

Can i get an invite @DiPlOmAt TDOt  ?

I wish, I doubt I'll even get an invite. Trust if I was in some sort of position to assist with that I would always look out for the regular consumers who stress weekly to purchase sneakers. That was my goal last year when I was assigned a similar job. A lot of time people selected for these things locally aren't really in tune with things, it's a numbers (followers on IG) and popularity game vs. authenticity.

misread, thought you mentioned more info on the party

Nah, don't care about that. Meant info on what's planned opening weekend. I already have a little breakdown but I rather wait until I get the full details before mentioning anything.

Last edited:
Think that will be difficult since the store is located inside a mall, but you never know. 2017 (as I like to say).
I wish, I doubt I'll even get an invite. Trust if I was in some sort of position to assist with that I would always look out for the regular consumers who stress weekly to purchase sneakers. That was my goal last year when I was assigned the same sort of job. A lot of time people selected for these things locally aren't really in tune with things, it's a numbers (followers on IG) and popularity game.
Nah, don't care about that. Meant info on what's planned opening weekend. I already have a little breakdown but I rather wait until I get the full details before mentioning anything.

I heard people lined up for the bramalea exclucity opening the night before.Not sure if it's true or if it was even inside the mall though.

A lot of their prices are the same as Flight Club. I can order from Goat or StockX and have it shipped to my door for cheaper than going to Essentials.
You know that's when prices are too high when you can ship and order from these places stateside and it's cheaper than going to a local spot.  Everyone gotta eat but damn...  i still remember when i went into the shop w my homie and he told me a pair of Flyknit Trainer+ was gonna set me back $1250.  these weren't even HTMs or Olympic PEs, just straight up normal Trainers

You know that's when prices are too high when you can ship and order from these places stateside and it's cheaper than going to a local spot.  Everyone gotta eat but damn...  i still remember when i went into the shop w my homie and he told me a pair of Flyknit Trainer+ was gonna set me back $1250.  these weren't even HTMs or Olympic PEs, just straight up normal Trainers
I remember that......I was there.....lol

I struck out as well but if you put in work you'll definitely find yourself a pair. I see them going for around $500 right now on Facebook groups. I was able to score my pair below for $375 which I think is a steal
smile.gif
That's a steal bro! Still gonna do some hard research on hoping to get one of these babies 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom