Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Wouldn't expect anything less from him. Early 20s may be "young" but his comments are simply ignorant and overly sheltered tbh. 
There surely phobia with some people going on these days.

Case in point last summer I was in traffic up in Markham at night and the car behind me had the high beams on. So at the red light I got out of my car and walked up to the car behind me to kindly remind them to turn off their high beams. It was a pensioner couple in a Corolla and they were scrambling to get their windows up thinking I want to mug them or something. Needless to say they were quite embarrassed afterwards lol!

The other day I saw beggers getting onto the subway asking for money, then saw some more beggers in front of STC RT station (probably fake cuz the girl had really good make-up on). Kids might be scared of that idk.

I'm from the Scarbs (grew up there) and never felt concerned about my kicks getting jacked but i will admit there were some dodgy spots in the east end that I have felt uncomfortable in like Brimley/McCowan and Eglinton when I was younger and they had those arcade shops.  Granted I felt uncomfortable cause it was super late and there were always unruly crowds carried over from the bars and Caddies 
roll.gif

I've seen some things on the TTC before but nothing serious enough to be scared to rock my stuff.
Good times! The cops usually showed up by 2am but the arcades didn't close till 4am.

Last edited:

just go to the nike outlet, you will be surprised how many good items you can walk out for under $300 taxed.
Yeah man. Im basically at vmills every other week. I always double up on really good deals to send to my less fortunate fam back in the PH.

Anyone able to order the triple black UB or Pure Boost on ADCA? Just 20 minutes of mind numbing captcha for me lol.

I'm from the Scarbs (grew up there) and never felt concerned about my kicks getting jacked but i will admit there were some dodgy spots in the east end that I have felt uncomfortable in like Brimley/McCowan and Eglinton when I was younger and they had those arcade shops.  Granted I felt uncomfortable cause it was super late and there were always unruly crowds carried over from the bars and Caddies
roll.gif
I feel you, I'm not throwing shades to anyone living in those areas but anywhere beyond mccowan and eglinton towards the east and south gets concerning. 

These are either kids or people on desperate situations. In both cases logic/critical thinking doesnt really come into place when making these decisions.

I feel you on this. I think its good to try to give back as it puts real **** into perspective and makes you appreciate what you have more. For example, I just recently purchased a bunch of older shoes from kijiji to practice some customs/restorations on - which I will be donating after. It actually surprised me how many good quality shoes one can get for a price of 1 Jordan/Ultraboost.
Fully agreed that the retail price of sneakers are really getting out of hand. $200 - $300 is a lot if you step back and think about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's rocking fake yeezy's.  He got the black/ red V2 early and he does fake yeezy experiment videos.
To be fair, I made my assumptions without knowing who the YouTuber was. Now that you mention this though, I think I've seen one of those types of videos.

Sadly I actually like these enough to do my first Instagram raffle for shoes. I'm kind of childish but the glow in the dark soles basically sold it for me 
laugh.gif
. Although we all know how the Capsule raffle is gonna go. I wouldn't be surprised if all the shoes are already gone. 
Just get the grey gum 750s 
wink.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if he's rocking fake yeezy's.  He got the black/ red V2 early and he does fake yeezy experiment videos.
As much as I find most of his videos corny, I'm pretty sure he has a legit plug on one of the major boutiques here in toronto (Im guessing livestock based on his vids). He was doing the fake yeezy vids before his channel really blew up. He has a good amount of subscribers/connections now, where getting backdoored pairs should be easy in exchange of name dropping the stores in his vids.

I've been commuting to work downtown for over 7 years and I sleep on the subway every morning and afternoon. have never witnessed/encountered any theft and I've carried shoes, luxury goods, phones, electronics, etc. Nothing has ever happened.

Agree with you about the neighborhood and probably time of day (or night) as well.
That's it, you ride the TTC during rush hour in broad daylight when the TTC is rammed and packed - plenty of witnesses. Of course you'll feel safe.

I grew up in the upper beaches area (Coxwell and Gerrard) for 16 years and then moved up to Markham... I've been taking the TTC since time and like many have already mentioned...there are times/certain places where you don't want to be caught alone.

From my experience, people have been stalked on the subway and bus at off times and then mugged when they leave the station/get off the bus/streetcar so I don't blame the kid for feeling the way he does. You are ignorant for thinking you're "safe"...

I watch Sneakertalk often and he's from the Victoria Park/Finch area and travels downtown/west end A LOT during off hours as well (from his Vlogs) - based on that, I do feel where he's coming from. He's also a scrawny kid, which he fully admits so I don't blame him for feeling vulnerable haha

I don't support Sneakertalk - just want to give perspective :smile:

These are either kids or people on desperate situations. In both cases logic/critical thinking doesnt really come into place when making these decisions.

I feel you on this. I think its good to try to give back as it puts real **** into perspective and makes you appreciate what you have more. For example, I just recently purchased a bunch of older shoes from kijiji to practice some customs/restorations on - which I will be donating after. It actually surprised me how many good quality shoes one can get for a price of 1 Jordan/Ultraboost.
You are the real MVP brother... Keep on doing your thing! Respect!

As much as I find most of his videos corny, I'm pretty sure he has a legit plug on one of the major boutiques here in toronto (Im guessing livestock based on his vids). He was doing the fake yeezy vids before his channel really blew up. He has a good amount of subscribers/connections now, where getting backdoored pairs should be easy in exchange of name dropping the stores in his vids.
His Yeezys are legit. Other Toronto based Youtubers got the Yeezys before release as well, like 6ix Reviews... I support the local sneaker youtubers so I watch a lot of their content and you can definitely notice a trend... My assumption was that Adidas Canada was sending them the shoes... but obviously there's a plug somewhere and they're benefiting from it. Don't get me started with Sean Go hahaha
tongue.gif
 They're all cool though.....

Do a quality one take video and I'll give you a thumbs up! Stitched up videos on YouTube these days are so annoying to watch.

Curious to hear/see what you think of Sean Go :nerd:  haha. 

Only sucks is that he gets all the shoes -- retail, free or even resale. So you just sit and be envious... J/K...

He's doing his thing...great photos...started review videos...

Sooner or later he'll be included as an "influencer" and he'll be getting shoes for "free" which he already does with a casual/leather shoe company

So I can't hate...just waiting to be blessed :tongue:

I'm an OG so I'm not stupid haha I know Sean Go is on here but it's not what you guys think, all my thoughts about him are positive :tongue: My visual interpretation of Sean Go is below though... haha 
roll.gif
  i like how you picked like the craziest plug you could find

Last edited:

His Yeezys are legit. Other Toronto based Youtubers got the Yeezys before release as well, like 6ix Reviews... I support the local sneaker youtubers so I watch a lot of their content and you can definitely notice a trend... My assumption was that Adidas Canada was sending them the shoes... but obviously there's a plug somewhere and they're benefiting from it. Don't get me started with Sean Go hahaha
tongue.gif
 They're all cool though.....
I highly doubt Toronto YouTuber's get plugged Yeezy's when in the States the more popular YouTuber's are seen buying their pairs.  Adidas Canada sends them GR's and the odd Ultra Boosts every now and then.

LOL

Seriously though, there's a few in Toronto doing YouTube wonderfully. We have Sean and s2DoubleU here. 6ixReviews and SneakerTalk all got the Yeezy Zebras. Plugggg! haha. Sean, 6ixReviews, and s2 provided at least some sort of mention on how they got it....SneakerTalk blantly said plug.... 

Last edited:
I'm an OG so I'm not stupid haha I know Sean Go is on here but it's not what you guys think, all my thoughts about him are positive :tongue: My visual interpretation of Sean Go is below though... haha 

lol, can't ever win man
I highly doubt Toronto YouTuber's get plugged Yeezy's when in the States the more popular YouTuber's are seen buying their pairs.  Adidas Canada sends them GR's and the odd Ultra Boosts every now and then.

I would imagine if anything it's a link from a FL/Adidas Store employee that hooks it up. Not direct from corporate.

Last edited:

lol, can't ever win man
I would imagine if anything it's a link from a higher ranking FL/Adidas employee that hooks it up. Not direct from corporate.
This. Stores/corporate don't need to send out Yeezy's. If they did, we wouldn't see you posting about going and entering raffles lol.

Yeah Adidas head office gonna send their extremely limited Yeezy v2 zebra to some kid for review because it needs more exposure LOL.
You never know. It was only an assumption, just like yours. Only way to find out is asking them directly - Sean, I'll let you take care of that... haha joking.

Lol I wish. Adidas Canada shows no love.
Yeah, screw them!!! They don't show any of us love either! haha

Sadly, I think it's because of the number of subscribers you have, it's growing, which is great! You just need to do some giveaways and start having hot girls appear on your channel 
pimp.gif
 That should do that trick :smile:

I'm glad you don't do all that click bait crap....it's starting to get annoying. Good on you man!

Back
Top Bottom