Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Lol seriously? I hope they extend the raffle now.

I went to yd today just for footlocker raffle but decided i wanted a coffee from starbucks and saw the same thing,the associate taking down names said just today. There were no more than 10 names on the 8.5 i signed up for.

Ya the guy said it was only going to be until eod today. He also didn't know if other champs were getting them.

No heads up guys? 
laugh.gif
 But damn, of course Champs would be pulling this crap.

Think today is the last day for all raffle entries for FTL

But I concur with some of the thoughts.....spoke to a few people at STC and YD when I signed up - they didn't get a lot of pairs....

****...online, FCFS or bust for me haha. Thanks for the info.

I dont mind the 3am time on Nike.ca, gives me a chance to try online and if I fail then I can head out to a FTL and try my luck in line.

tripple black pure boost just released at exclucity online, pretty easy cop :smile:

I just hope that these PB fits the same as the old PB as I went with my regular adidas size and not my UB size which is a half size bigger

they dont fit too bad, i never had the old ones, but i bought a pair of these in the white colour way or greyish white one and they fit good lengthwise but abit wider which wasnt too bad, Mind you im true to size on every shoe i wear. Im just glad i got to finally pick up an all black boost period lol

Damn. I was at champs yd at opening yesterday and was told gas only. I went to bramlea and Sq 1 today but didn't bother checking champs

My boy just told me there was caution tape in front of the gate at LS....Kaws raffle might be done lol

Last edited:
My boy just told me there was caution tape in front of the gate at LS....Kaws raffle might be done lol

That's absurd. Surprised it hasn't happened earlier though after hearing about Sporting Life and Prada being broken into a year or two ago.

Holy crap, I hope nothing was stolen. That's what the gate behind the glass is for right? Lol.

People always gotta ruin things for everyone else.

Holy crap, I hope nothing was stolen. That's what the gate behind the glass is for right? Lol.

People always gotta ruin things for everyone else.
Lets hope so. Hopefully as the day goes on we'll get more information, but as of now its pure speculation. The culprits may not have even got into the store.

Anyone interested in the Black Adidas Originals United Arrows and Sons Track suit (M), for retail? Thought i`d ask before returning it to adidas.

Lets hope so. Hopefully as the day goes on we'll get more information, but as of now its pure speculation. The culprits may not have even got into the store.
crazy to think that with all this technology and stuff ppl are still willing to try to jack a store for a quick come up.  I mean like come on, you don't think ppl are going to notice you on Queen St with boxes of kicks or that the cameras are going to catch your face?  Not to mention the unique pricing tag on these boxes when ppl try to flip them down the road?  They're just shoes and even if you make a good penny for selling a pair or two is it worth going to jail for?

Last edited:

crazy to think that with all this technology and stuff ppl are still willing to try to jack a store for a quick come up.  I mean like come on, you don't think ppl are going to notice you on Queen St with boxes of kicks or that the cameras are going to catch your face?  Not to mention the unique pricing tag on these boxes when ppl try to flip them down the road?  They're just shoes and even if you make a good penny for selling a pair or two is it worth going to jail for?
Preach. People really are stupid.

People here are spending $500+ on shoes while people are starving and dying in 3rd world countries, which can be solved by provided them less than $1 a day...stuff like this doesn't surprise me anymore. We live in backwards society. I, myself am guilty of this so I'm not pointing any fingers... just wanted to put things into perspective.

Back
Top Bottom