Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Is it raffle for all FTL's because I was told today by a girl at EC FTL that it was FCFS for them and HOH.
the launch locator on FTL should be able to show the sweepstakes versus FCFS status.  EC and HoH Yonge are always FCFS now for Jordans.  YD, STC, PTC I believe are raffles

You need a bigger crotch to fill in all that empty space haha! 
roll.gif

Sorry Ben, this was too easy....
devil.gif

In all seriousness, little high school and university kids are always the first in line at Markville so I wouldn't bother. I know for previously releases the line ups started early Friday evening at Markville. I also know some people that work at that location. All I have to say is GG....
Oh CT.. too easy man. I set myself up for that one!

I was actually laughing in my office while reading this haha! Good burn 
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone looking for the White Mountainnering x Adidas NMD R2 Black in size 8.5? It dropped last week. I haven't worn it yet, and not really feeling it. Will sell at retail. Figured I'd ask here before I return it back to Adidas.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/58/c4/2b/58c42bd5ee2c740e3a1be7759b8aec50.jpg

Last edited:
So I don't get it. If the kids line up at the Markville mall entrances, when the mall opens they go in a boxing day style mad dash to FTL?

So I don't get it. If the kids line up at the Markville mall entrances, when the mall opens they go in a boxing day style mad dash to FTL?
I seriously hope that's not the case. I'm pretty sure may'be like an hr before the mall doors officially are opened. An employee will come out with a ticket given to each person. May'be jotting down sizes. Then everyone walks quietly and in the same order into the mall outside of FTL.

To confirm, the lineup starts outside of the Pickel Barrel entrance.

Last edited:

Not sure how it works at that location but usually at malls tickets are handed out right before opening. Eaton Centre I've heard stories from friends about mad dashing once the mall doors open.

Last edited:
I don't know how it is anymore but the people at markville were really lax. They aren't going to dash or fight, a lady in front of me in the line was buying multiples to resell and asked me what size I was so that I would't miss out. This was years ago so the system isn't the same but I'm sure the people are still civilized

I don't know how it is anymore but the people at markville were really lax. They aren't going to dash or fight, a lady in front of me in the line was buying multiples to resell and asked me what size I was so that I would't miss out. This was years ago so the system isn't the same but I'm sure the people are still civilized

I hope that people won't be able to purchase multiple pairs for a release like this. I can only assume roughly 50 or less pairs for such a small location

Did anyone sign up for the raffle at Sherway Gardens?

Also I heard there was around 40 pairs at Footlocker Square One? I assume thats before pairs are allocated to the employee raffle.

yes i signed up at sherway, was empty and didn't seem like a lot of entries there.
I see that you are a size 14 by your sig, so I wouldn't imagine too many entries for that size. I can assure you there was quite a few entries. I believe i was on the 3rd page for size 11.

I may have an extra Bred 16, sz 11 for a pair of these if i strike out. 

Pains me to even put that out there. 

Last edited:

I see that you are a size 14 by your sig, so I wouldn't imagine too many entries for that size. I can assure you there was quite a few entries. I believe i was on the 3rd page for size 11.

biggest size was 13, which I can manage, but your right with my size being fewer entries.

Id definitely be down to do that if i can get multiple pairs

When do they stop accepting entries for Sherway gardens? 
Think today is the last day for all raffle entries for FTL

But I concur with some of the thoughts.....spoke to a few people at STC and YD when I signed up - they didn't get a lot of pairs....

Anyone enter at champs Yorkdale? Walked by today around noon and saw someone taking names at the door. He told me they just learned last night that they were getting the royals in men's sizes. Fingers crossed on that one – saw 6 or 7 names for my size.

Anyone enter at champs Yorkdale? Walked by today around noon and saw someone taking names at the door. He told me they just learned last night that they were getting the royals in men's sizes. Fingers crossed on that one – saw 6 or 7 names for my size.
Lol seriously? I hope they extend the raffle now.

Lol seriously? I hope they extend the raffle now.

I went to yd today just for footlocker raffle but decided i wanted a coffee from starbucks and saw the same thing,the associate taking down names said just today. There were no more than 10 names on the 8.5 i signed up for.

Hmm..anybody surprised that Champs just suddenly found out they're getting mens now? :rolleyes

Unless they found another way to lessen people joining the sign-up since they can't do the unannounced 1 day sign-ups anymore :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom