Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I hit up

FTL 

YD, STC, Sherway, Bramalea, Square 1 

YD Champs, Exclu (Bramalea), Livestock Ronce 

For some reason, I don't do well on Jordan 1's. 

People here are spending $500+ on shoes while people are starving and dying in 3rd world countries, which can be solved by provided them less than $1 a day...stuff like this doesn't surprise me anymore. We live in backwards society. I, myself am guilty of this so I'm not pointing any fingers... just wanted to put things into perspective.
yea i hear you about priorities and where money gets spent.  I'm not against ppl making a quick buck when it's legit and by the law but ppl breaking into places and committing felonies for kicks is just straight stupid.  i mean come on, these mans can't really think that they're gonna get away with all these kicks and not have it come back to haunt them. 

LS will put in an insurance claim and file a police report and ppl will be lurking once the stock surfaces again.  These guys will not only not be able to keep these proceeds from crime but will likely have to pay fines and go to jail.  And for what, so you could hold down a couple of bucks for a few hours/days/months before you give up your future for something as silly as material goods?

Good thing I got my entries in yesterday. 
I think you missed the boat here... I think he was implying that the raffle is over because the shoes could potentially be gone lol.

To add. The date/times coincide with when the Instagram raffles went back up. Stores tend not to hold raffles until they have physical stock.

Last edited:

I did the same except for YD Champs and STC. Hoping I just hit at one place. I just need one pair. Just one.
I signed up at FTL STC and PTC and YD. For size 13 only the YD list were getting full on the first page, the others were only a handful.

My friend actually asked me about the Kaws last night cuz we are both OG heads and had no idea. But after seeing the MSRP at $350USD no thanks and I'm anti-resale lol!

How much are the Kaws going for here at retail?

Last edited:

I signed up at FTL STC and PTC and YD. For size 13 only the YD list were getting full on the first page, the others were only a handful.

My friend actually asked me about the Kaws last night cuz we are both OG heads and had no idea. But after seeing the MSRP at $350USD no thanks and I'm anti-resale lol!

I hope you get the W man. I'm not even sure, probably gonna be $600.

Good thing I got my entries in yesterday. 

Well there are so many unknowns so we can't rejoice if we have raffle tickets...

- was inventory stolen...if yes then there goes the raffle
- were the raffle tickets stolen.....if yes then they will have to cancel the raffle since they can't identify which tickets are valid or not
- did the felons even get anything...if no...which is the best scenario.... weekend release may push through or may get pushed back

Hoping for the latter...even if they were delayed

Yea that's just dumb. Imagine probably not even safe to wear outside lmao!
When you fear wearing the shoes out in public because you might get mugged for them.. its probably safer not to even own the shoe lol.

I was watching one Toronto Youtuber.. he says he won't wear his Yeezy Zebra's out in the TTC for fear of mugging. He'll only wear it if hes riding an Uber or with a crew lol!

I think you missed the boat here... I think he was implying that the raffle is over because the shoes could potentially be gone lol.

To add. The date/times coincide with when the Instagram raffles went back up. Stores tend not to hold raffles until they have physical stock.
No I understand but it seems like the gates still intact, and even if they did get some of the stock, they've got inventory at other locations right. I'd be surprised if they just cancelled the raffle entirely because one store is missing their inventory. Of course this makes a very slim chance even slimmer but oh well. I'm not really expecting to get these anyway lol. 

I hope you get the W man. I'm not even sure, probably gonna be $600.
$450 + taxes.

When you fear wearing the shoes out in public because you might get mugged for them.. its probably safer not to even own the shoe lol.

I was watching one Toronto Youtuber.. he says he won't wear his Yeezy Zebra's out in the TTC for fear of mugging. He'll only wear it if hes riding an Uber or with a crew lol!
He doesn't know what he's talking about. Must be some kid from the burbs that's been sheltered his whole life. Sure that could happen, but I do not think it's very likely. You probably have more of a chance of getting robbed while picking up the shoes than wearing them in public.

No I understand but it seems like the gates still intact, and even if they did get some of the stock, they've got inventory at other locations right. I'd be surprised if they just cancelled the raffle entirely because one store is missing their inventory. Of course this makes a very slim chance even slimmer but oh well. I'm not really expecting to get these anyway lol. 
Very true.

There's also always Capsule LOL.

Last edited:

$450 + taxes.

He doesn't know what he's talking about. Must be some kid from the burbs that's been sheltered his whole life. Sure that could happen, but I do not think it's very likely. You probably have more of a chance of getting robbed while picking up the shoes than wearing them in public.

Very true.

In regards to the mugging i think as long as your not stunting and acting a fool you should be good.  I mean at the same time you gotta be smart too so don't be flossing in the wrong neighborhood cause you will get jacked but like @crono06 said, this man may have been sheltered if he scared to go on the TTC w yeezys.  Who was the youtuber?

Well there are so many unknowns so we can't rejoice if we have raffle tickets...

- was inventory stolen...if yes then there goes the raffle
- were the raffle tickets stolen.....if yes then they will have to cancel the raffle since they can't identify which tickets are valid or not
- did the felons even get anything...if no...which is the best scenario.... weekend release may push through or may get pushed back

Hoping for the latter...even if they were delayed
It's more likely if people broke in, they went after the shoes I think. Sad to hear about this and hope nothing bad has happened.
Who was the youtuber?
He's talking about SneakerTalk. @crono06 hit it hard on, he is from Scarbs and still young.

Last edited:

In regards to the mugging i think as long as your not stunting and acting a fool you should be good.  I mean at the same time you gotta be smart too so don't be flossing in the wrong neighborhood cause you will get jacked but like @crono06 said, this man may have been sheltered if he scared to go on the TTC w yeezys.  Who was the youtuber?
I've been commuting to work downtown for over 7 years and I sleep on the subway every morning and afternoon. have never witnessed/encountered any theft and I've carried shoes, luxury goods, phones, electronics, etc. Nothing has ever happened.

Agree with you about the neighborhood and probably time of day (or night) as well.

Last edited:

It's more likely if people broke in, they went after the shoes I think. Sad to hear about this and hope nothing bad has happened.

He's talking about SneakerTalk. @crono06 hit it hard on, he is from Scarbs and still young.
Wouldn't expect anything less from him. Early 20s may be "young" but his comments are simply ignorant and overly sheltered tbh. 

Smh. This is insanity, man. Sad times. 

crazy to think that with all this technology and stuff ppl are still willing to try to jack a store for a quick come up.  I mean like come on, you don't think ppl are going to notice you on Queen St with boxes of kicks or that the cameras are going to catch your face?  Not to mention the unique pricing tag on these boxes when ppl try to flip them down the road?  They're just shoes and even if you make a good penny for selling a pair or two is it worth going to jail for?
These are either kids or people on desperate situations. In both cases logic/critical thinking doesnt really come into place when making these decisions.

People here are spending $500+ on shoes while people are starving and dying in 3rd world countries, which can be solved by provided them less than $1 a day...stuff like this doesn't surprise me anymore. We live in backwards society. I, myself am guilty of this so I'm not pointing any fingers... just wanted to put things into perspective.
I feel you on this. I think its good to try to give back as it puts real **** into perspective and makes you appreciate what you have more. For example, I just recently purchased a bunch of older shoes from kijiji to practice some customs/restorations on - which I will be donating after. It actually surprised me how many good quality shoes one can get for a price of 1 Jordan/Ultraboost.

These are either kids or people on desperate situations. In both cases logic/critical thinking doesnt really come into place when making these decisions.

I feel you on this. I think its good to try to give back as it puts real **** into perspective and makes you appreciate what you have more. For example, I just recently purchased a bunch of older shoes from kijiji to practice some customs/restorations on - which I will be donating after. It actually surprised me how many good quality shoes one can get for a price of 1 Jordan/Ultraboost.
just go to the nike outlet, you will be surprised how many good items you can walk out for under $300 taxed.

I guess the same goes for any material good... life isn't fair. 

$450 + taxes.

Very true.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's rocking fake yeezy's.  He got the black/ red V2 early and he does fake yeezy experiment videos.

I'm from the Scarbs (grew up there) and never felt concerned about my kicks getting jacked but i will admit there were some dodgy spots in the east end that I have felt uncomfortable in like Brimley/McCowan and Eglinton when I was younger and they had those arcade shops.  Granted I felt uncomfortable cause it was super late and there were always unruly crowds carried over from the bars and Caddies
roll.gif

I've been commuting to work downtown for over 7 years and I sleep on the subway every morning and afternoon. have never witnessed/encountered any theft and I've carried shoes, luxury goods, phones, electronics, etc. Nothing has ever happened.

Agree with you about the neighborhood and probably time of day (or night) as well.
I've seen some things on the TTC before but nothing serious enough to be scared to rock my stuff.

Sadly I actually like these enough to do my first Instagram raffle for shoes. I'm kind of childish but the glow in the dark soles basically sold it for me 
laugh.gif
. Although we all know how the Capsule raffle is gonna go. I wouldn't be surprised if all the shoes are already gone. 

Sadly I actually like these enough to do my first Instagram raffle for shoes. I'm kind of childish but the glow in the dark soles basically sold it for me 
laugh.gif
. Although we all know how the Capsule raffle is gonna go. I wouldn't be surprised if all the shoes are already gone. 
I can see them having 1 - 2 legit winners like they did for the atmos pack. But 90% of the winners have already been decided I'm sure. 

Back
Top Bottom