Official Thor: the Movie Thread......Hammer Time = May 6th, 2011....First Review Pg. 5

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Not a big Thor fan but looks decent.

Natalie Portman tho, that's enough reason for me to watch
pimp.gif

QFT! Saw Natalie and was sold.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

This movie won't do well at all. Thor isn't popular enough and shouldn't have gotten his own movie.
i expect it to do the same numbers as Hulk...which did just ok, but no where near what Iron Man did.

And it really depends on promotion. Good reviews will help, but how they market this will make or break this movie.

But it definitely won't flop.

This movie won't do well at all. Thor isn't popular enough and shouldn't have gotten his own movie.
i expect it to do the same numbers as Hulk...which did just ok, but no where near what Iron Man did.

And it really depends on promotion. Good reviews will help, but how they market this will make or break this movie.

laugh.gif

You could have said the same thing about the original Iron Man.

laugh.gif

You could have said the same thing about the original Iron Man.

Originally Posted by presequel

I just hope Marvel isn't expecting this to reach Iron Man numbers like they did with the Hulk.

PS This isnt the theater trailer. This was the trailer shown at Comic-Con. Look at is as almost an extended sneakpeak mix
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by presequel

I just hope Marvel isn't expecting this to reach Iron Man numbers like they did with the Hulk.

PS This isnt the theater trailer. This was the trailer shown at Comic-Con. Look at is as almost an extended sneakpeak mix
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom