Official Thor: the Movie Thread......Hammer Time = May 6th, 2011....First Review Pg. 5

Originally Posted by FullMetal

This movie won't do well at all. Thor isn't popular enough and shouldn't have gotten his own movie.

dudes were practically bustin' nuts off a shot of his hammer alone in the after-credits of IM2
laugh.gif
  I'm sure Thor will do just fine and the hype will be pretty high by the time this movie rolls around

This movie won't do well at all. Thor isn't popular enough and shouldn't have gotten his own movie.

dudes were practically bustin' nuts off a shot of his hammer alone in the after-credits of IM2
laugh.gif
  I'm sure Thor will do just fine and the hype will be pretty high by the time this movie rolls around

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I wanted to punch everyone that started clapping  when they showed the damn hammer

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I wanted to punch everyone that started clapping  when they showed the damn hammer

besides batman, spiderman, superman, i never knew the stories or all these other comic book heros. feels like my childhood was lackin or somethin.

besides batman, spiderman, superman, i never knew the stories or all these other comic book heros. feels like my childhood was lackin or somethin.

Back
Top Bottom