Official Thor: the Movie Thread......Hammer Time = May 6th, 2011....First Review Pg. 5

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Will Tony Starks make a cameo?

Is that John Starks' brother or sumthin?
laugh.gif

Yes Tony Stark will appear
wink.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Gonna be honest, I don't even care if the movie sucks like Iron Man 2..... I HAVE to see this
smh.gif

Really
grin.gif

I give up
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ok Iron Man 2 didn't suck, heck it was entertaining as hell.... I just feel like that story they had going was just far to big  (pause) for Favreau to fit into a 2 hour film ya know?
But that is neither here nor there
laugh.gif

And what I meant with my statement is that, just like Iron Man 2, Thor has me pumped/hyped to see it. Sorry if I sound like a damn idiot now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Gonna be honest, I don't even care if the movie sucks like Iron Man 2..... I HAVE to see this
smh.gif

Really
grin.gif

I give up
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ok Iron Man 2 didn't suck, heck it was entertaining as hell.... I just feel like that story they had going was just far to big  (pause) for Favreau to fit into a 2 hour film ya know?
But that is neither here nor there
laugh.gif

And what I meant with my statement is that, just like Iron Man 2, Thor has me pumped/hyped to see it. Sorry if I sound like a damn idiot now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by HeyJoe

Long trailer.
smh.gif
Its not the official trailer, this was the footage put together for Comic-Con.

Looks cool though, not too heavy into Thor, but I'll be watching opening weekend.

Originally Posted by HeyJoe

Long trailer.
smh.gif
Its not the official trailer, this was the footage put together for Comic-Con.

Looks cool though, not too heavy into Thor, but I'll be watching opening weekend.

looks real good

jay post the trailer on the comic thread so we can have that on there

looks real good

jay post the trailer on the comic thread so we can have that on there

Seems pretty cool, though I don't know much of anything about Thor, so it won't ruin my childhood like other movies,(Transformers
smh.gif
). I might watch this.

Seems pretty cool, though I don't know much of anything about Thor, so it won't ruin my childhood like other movies,(Transformers
smh.gif
). I might watch this.

Looks cool. but what story line is this?
Who is Natalie Portman supposed to be. Black and Asian Asgardians lol that's just me being picky though.
but seriously what story line is this

Looks cool. but what story line is this?
Who is Natalie Portman supposed to be. Black and Asian Asgardians lol that's just me being picky though.
but seriously what story line is this

Hmm.. looks.. okay. Seems that even in 5 minutes they held a lot back but just gave enough glimpses to make it somewhat interesting. Here's the link for people who missed it..

Back
Top Bottom