Official Thor: the Movie Thread......Hammer Time = May 6th, 2011....First Review Pg. 5

Got my tickets for the midnight showing. The good reviews I've read really got me more pumped for the movie.

Got my tickets for the midnight showing. The good reviews I've read really got me more pumped for the movie.

Just got back from the advance screening in NYC.

VERY good movie. Way way better than I expected and Loki and Thor's relationship was true to the comics. Helluva flick. Maybe it overexceeded my expectations but the movie was very good.

The Avengers allusion was cool as hell and the spoiler at the end set up the Avengers movie perfectly. I didnt even notice that that was Hawkeye

VERY good movie. Way way better than I expected and Loki and Thor's relationship was true to the comics. Helluva flick. Maybe it overexceeded my expectations but the movie was very good.

The Avengers allusion was cool as hell and the spoiler at the end set up the Avengers movie perfectly. I didnt even notice that that was Hawkeye

just got back from my screening, very watchable, too short, thor with zero powers is next to unwatchable, idris elba kills it, great visuals, moderate story. B-

just got back from my screening, very watchable, too short, thor with zero powers is next to unwatchable, idris elba kills it, great visuals, moderate story. B-

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THIS I loved the flick 

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THIS I loved the flick 

I thought it was a good flick. Like others have said, not to slow and not to fast, good layout of the story even for people that know nothing about Thor (myself).
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
like the other review had 4 out of 5 stars is right on.

I thought it was a good flick. Like others have said, not to slow and not to fast, good layout of the story even for people that know nothing about Thor (myself).
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
like the other review had 4 out of 5 stars is right on.

Back
Top Bottom