OFFICIAL THE WIRE THREAD.. ''The game is the game"

Damn if I knew a more recent thread existed I would've posted my reviews of each season in here.

Stringer Bell my fav character.

My favorite character changes all the time, right now it's Clay Davis. :lol:

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiitttttt partner

I never knew anything snoop said, but laughed every time she spoke. The scene in the hardware store :lol:

Last edited:

Love this show 

pacspit.gif

pacspit.gif

pacspit.gif

pacspit.gif

**** Marlo

It hurts my soul the downward trajectory that Dukie took on the show. |I
I liked and didn't like some of this is real life so there won't be a happy ending for some of these characters. That collage in the end was good or ****** up for each character. If you follow the character focus and development it aint even a guarantee Bubs stays clean.

As for Dukie though and all those kids. I didn't like how they pretty much ditched the snitch kid but I guess that was a time thing and his story was wrapped being destined to a group home but really got me was this lame jump *** ****** Namond gets the good family and bright future when Dukie out here selling scrap metal and shooting up @ 16. When he stepped to Pryzbo on that GED bull **** :smh: *sigh* If any kid deserved to be taken in by a family and given some guidance it was Dukie not ******* Namond. **** that ***** *** kid. Couldn't even step to a ****** kid for stealing his package.

Fav character Wee Bay.

One of my favorite scenes is when McNulty wrecks his car on purpose under the bridge.

It hurts my soul the downward trajectory that Dukie took on the show. |I
I liked and didn't like some of this is real life so there won't be a happy ending for some of these characters. That collage in the end was good or ****** up for each character. If you follow the character focus and development it aint even a guarantee Bubs stays clean.

As for Dukie though and all those kids. I didn't like how they pretty much ditched the snitch kid but I guess that was a time thing and his story was wrapped being destined to a group home but really got me was this lame jump *** ****** Namond gets the good family and bright future when Dukie out here selling scrap metal and shooting up @ 16. When he stepped to Pryzbo on that GED bull **** :smh: *sigh* If any kid deserved to be taken in by a family and given some guidance it was Dukie not ******* Namond. **** that ***** *** kid. Couldn't even step to a ****** kid for stealing his package.

Man. That was so depressing when Dukie took that money from Mr. Pryzbo to score. Dukie was given a bad hand to start with. His fiend mother selling their stuff to score hits. I feel like Dukie was a fitting name because the poor kid kept getting **** on. I wanted him to catch a break in life and have good things happen for him so bad.

Dukie deserved better. I think he would've made it had the school allowed him to stay in the 8th grade.

Probably my favorite Bey scene. D really thought he was about to get it (then). And the way that the scene was shot made it seem as such.

Then boom, gigantic fish tank. So random :lol:

This show is so damn overrated. Not saying it's not good, just overrated.

Only reason I watched it is because of people saying it was better than BB. Not even close.

This was one of my favorite scenes tho:

^^ That fish tank scene had me :rofl: :rofl:

^That was ****** up just cuz that security guard aint have to die. Partlow just seemed to decide to kill dude for Marlo :smh: If any officer should've died it was that white guy in Carver's unit and that Officer Walker (think that was his name, dude who got the yellow paint on him). Both should've ended up in those vacants.
Namond turns into Clay Davis.
:lol: :rofl:

Of all the ppl taking up others mantles I aint seen that one coming. When he had his little cameo giving his speech talking about AIDs I was so in an out :lol: Like I could pay attention but after a while just sound like dude is rambling. Either Davis or the next Mayor Royce.

I really wished this show had one or two more seasons though. I keep saying it but I wanted to see one focusing on the Eastside and given what was a subplot in S5 and how it ended with Marlo out the game it could've been really cool seeing a new player rising from Bmore from either side and a storyline following those NYC dudes coming back for revenge and of course the return of Brother Mouzzonne :pimp:

Last edited:
^^ That fish tank scene had me :rofl: :rofl:

^That was ****** up just cuz that security guard aint have to die. Partlow just seemed to decide to kill dude for Marlo :smh: If any officer should've died it was that white guy in Carver's unit and that Officer Walker (think that was his name, dude who got the yellow paint on him). Both should've ended up in those vacants.
Namond turns into Clay Davis.
:lol: :rofl:

Of all the ppl taking up others mantles I aint seen that one coming. When he had his little cameo giving his speech talking about AIDs I was so in an out :lol: Like I could pay attention but after a while just sound like dude is rambling. Either Davis or the next Mayor Royce.

I really wished this show had one or two more seasons though. I keep saying it but I wanted to see one focusing on the Eastside and given what was a subplot in S5 and how it ended with Marlo out the game it could've been really cool seeing a new player rising from Bmore from either side and a storyline following those NYC dudes coming back for revenge and of course the return of Brother Mouzzonne :pimp:

I came to that conclusion because both Namond and Clay Davis say, "Sheeeit, I'll take any ****** money if he's giving it away", at some time during the show.

And **** them east side *******!! :lol:

How? It didn't get nominated for, much less win ANYTHING.

Only years after it was completed did it begin to get the accolades it deserved on some epic late pass steez.

How? It didn't get nominated for, much less win ANYTHING.
Only years after it was completed did it begin to get the accolades it deserved on some epic late pass steez.

I don't care, nor do I pay attention, to awards.

The Wire is constantly hailed as the GOAT tv show when in reality it is nowhere near GOAT status.

Back
Top Bottom