**Official "The Last Of Us" a PS3 exclusive thread**

don't you mean three playthroughs? After unlocking survivor Via shortcut, you'll still need to finish survivor+ to unlock ALL the difficulty trophies. Didn't specify whether the shortcut will unlock survivor or survivor plus. Either way, I'll be trying it tomorrow. Gonna try to plat this game.

Beautiful game, the ending left much to be desired, tho. I wonder if they'll come out with a sequel for the PS4, I certainly hope so. Oh and the hotel basement had me ******** bricks, lmaooo. Only part I died multiple times in.

No. This game doesn't need a sequel. But damn right that basement part was scary. I was actually scared. My heart was pounding. Even after Ellie came to save me. Fine fine Ellie. Mmmm that girl is cute.

You guys know she's 14 right? :lol: I could see if you mean cute as in a daughter/little sister type of way but come on :lol:

When Joel saved her from David, god I just felt really bad. When she saw the giraffes later, I felt myself get happier :lol:

It's weird. I don't really think I've been this emotionally invested in a character, in any medium, ever.

You guys know she's 14 right? :lol: I could see if you mean cute as in a daughter/little sister type of way but come on :lol:

I don't even care haha when she's 18... mmm you know I'm gonna be all over that.

When Joel saved her from David, god I just felt really bad. When she saw the giraffes later, I felt myself get happier :lol:

It's weird. I don't really think I've been this emotionally invested in a character, in any medium, ever.

Same here. It is weird.

Man was I the only one who thought David chasing Ellie around was the creepiest part? I legit felt creeped out.
Give me a sequel 8 years down the road on ps4. Give me a stupid reason to clap at my stream and unveil a very obscure teaser at e3 2021. Make me have a nerdgasm.

Seth Rogen plays TLOU

:smokin

Last edited:
No. This game doesn't need a sequel. But damn right that basement part was scary. I was actually scared. My heart was pounding. Even after Ellie came to save me. Fine fine Ellie. Mmmm that girl is cute.
Alright, David.

What are the chances this game will be ported to ps4? I don't want to buy a ps3

It probably won't. Only chance you may have is it being able to be played through streaming via Gaikai.

That wasn't Ellen Paige tho.... :rofl:
Well damn... Her voice sounds so much like her, man I was fooled the whole time
But Ellen Page is still cute tho, lol

I was browsing through tumblr and saw an article where I think Ellen Page was accusing The Last of Us using her likeness. The ign guys then wrote bad things about her.

Bought the game earlier today. Only played for an hour but good so far. Got the last copy at best buy.

Last edited:
I dont think IGN wrote anything bad about her.

Either way, its water under the bridge now. ND contacted Ellen Paige and it appears everything is cool now.

Just finished the game...Wow! Would love to see what NaughtyDog can do with a sequel. Gonna start my survivor mode play through, how is the multiplayer? Can't play anytime soon cause I don't have internet but I do plan on getting all the trophies so eventually I'll have to jump on.

That trick to bypass a play through didn't work for me. Do you literally start a new game or go to chapter select and choose the Survivor difficulty? I was not looking forward to playing Survivor without my upgrades lol

Last of Us DLC will be completely from scratch. Wasn't done before and as a result will probably be a while before we see it.

Multiplayer has been a little disappointing but it's ok for a change.

Need to unlock better weapons though.

Haven't beat the game yet :/ Smh at me

Multiplayer is fun as hell. I like the show pace.

Just lasted the whole 12 weeks. And all I got was a hat for my character.

Good pushing great some of the ai was annoying especially with Sam and Henry and that searchlight along with the hospital game is like the walking dead to me which I loved haven't played online nor do I ever plan too. Retiring the ps3 forever with this game been waiting a while on this and there is nothing but the usual coming out till the next gen. Ending was great but I saw it coming

finished it this weekend. It was a masterpiece. Only a few nagging issues like some glitches and AI problems. A sequel is coming (haveyou guys looked at the sales numbers?), I just hope that Joel and Ellie's story is done.

Totally boned on survivor mode right now. Thanks to autos save I'm gonna have to have to go 2 hours back.

in the sewers where me and Henry have to fight off infected while ellien and the other kid are outside trying to open the door. I don't have enought ammo and only one sliver of health so the minute a runner is on me it's over.

Sonnuva...

Edit: actually this is my only file on survivor, so that's it. Have to start all over.

8 and a half hours in... Be sure to make some back ups guys.

Edit edit: forgot about the chapter selection in the main menu. All is not lost. Thank God.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does the character model for Ellie seem to be getting older in the face as the game progresses?

Back
Top Bottom