**Official "The Last Of Us" a PS3 exclusive thread**

Man, playing as someone in a different, non-Western/exotic country would've been :wow: :pimp: I hate prequels

Last edited:
Slacking so hard on this game. Bought it on Black Friday and it's still in the plastic wrap. Been stuck playing madden...

^ That's a great price. This is a game that I'm not going to sell. Definitely loved the story.

Hmmm...a movie based on the game has some potential because it is such a great story.  But given the history of game adaptations to the big screen, I'm not expecting much.

And 
laugh.gif
 @ casting Andy Lincoln to play Joel.  That's some Xzibit type ****.  

Hmmm...a movie based on the game has some potential because it is such a great story.  But given the history of game adaptations to the big screen, I'm not expecting much.

And 
laugh.gif
 @ casting Andy Lincoln to play Joel.  That's some Xzibit type ****.  
And they wont get Ellen Paige so that will already be a L that the movie takes because Ellen Paige has to be Ellie. No one else can do it

Last edited:
Andrew Lincoln :stoneface:

Maybe it's just the overall suckiness of TWD clouding my judgment, but I haven't been moved by his performance as Rick Grimes once. If he got the lead role in the movie... no thanks.

Last edited:
Man, they could cast DDL and a young Natalie Portman and I still wouldn't support this movie.

Ok, maybe I would, but that obv isn't happening so this gets a resounding NO THANKS from me.

The game was perfect, just leave it be.

It would be cool if they just expanded the universe w/ the movie, instead of telling the same exact story that the game did, but I doubt that will happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
My brother got me this game for christmas, just beat it last night.

F'ing incredible.

Easily one of the best video games I've ever played.

I played on PS3 when it first came out and copped again for PS4. One of my fav games of all time.

I knew Elle was a lesbian early in the PS4 version lol

Plan on re-playing the game just for the heck of it soon. 

Probably one of my favorite games of all time.

omg. Bruhhhhh. Red Dead Redemption 2 and LOU-2....lawddddd yessss. My soul is ready.

Why was I watching that trailer, cheering loudly along with the crowd haha.

Ellie & Joel = Mike & Scottie / Montana & Rice / Aladdin & Abu

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom