**Official "The Last Of Us" a PS3 exclusive thread**

Every time I encountered a bloater, I would just molotov the hell out of them and there goes my trouble.

For real. When you get the flame thrower and there are 2 of them, I am literally screaming when I am trying to kill them and looking at my fuil go out. Hated when I think I got them, only to run out of fire and to get them more mad.

Just finished the game yesterday. I'm very satisfied. The ending was pretty crazy. I do see how some folks on here see it as a cliffhanger.

the makeshift molotovs and can came through in the clutch when fighting the fireflies and last run of clickers/bloaters in the tunnel :pimp:

Woooo what a game.

Ellie :pimp: when she jumped off the bridge and said "No time to argue you'll keep me aloft" :lol:

The ending was great.

^^^^ Your not serious with that question, there is basically 5 pages explain why this game is GOAT

Woooo what a game.

Ellie :pimp: when she jumped off the bridge and said "No time to argue you'll keep me aloft" :lol:

The ending was great.

+1

Henry and sam, was not expecting that ending :smh: :smokin

I think my favorite moment/quote from Ellie was "Whoa, I shot the hell outta that guy, huh?" :lol: I think the first time she shoots someone.

^^^^ Your not serious with that question, there is basically 5 pages explain why this game is GOAT
+1

I must watch Walking Dead and other zombie shows too much cause I saw that a mile away. The way character developement works (and even in the cliche sense....black characters since they always tend to die), if you are introduced to other characters and care for them cause of the way the storyline is presented to whether how they interact with another character or you, they are liable to get killed off. It's almost rewarding for me to see characters die off. It's such an odd rush.

+1

Knew exactly what was going to happen, was literally yelling "Please no please no" at the tv. Never grew attached to characters in any form of media as quickly as I did with the characters in The Last Of Us, but especially Henry/Sam

Last edited:
OP should toss spoilers on the thread title, though. People interested in the game continue to drop in the thread. Dont ruin it for them.

Ellen Page beefing with Naughty Dog for stealing her likeness.
It's more because she has the lead role for Beyond Two Souls game, so she feels its disrespecting her in a sense
The can bomb nails helped me get out the damn basement after I died two times
My favorite weapon besides el diablo

Last of Us was announced in 2011 before Beyond. Naughty Dog had been working on it since 2010 with a mention of it in Uncharted 3. They had no idea that would happen. She needs to get over it.

Finally beat this game a couple hours ago. Says it took me 16hours but with all the exploring and dying I did, it felt like a lot longer. Great game. I'm happy that the past two games I beat recently were this and Bioshock Infinite. The bar seems set pretty high for the rest of the games to play for the rest of the year now

Last of Us was announced in 2011 before Beyond. Naughty Dog had been working on it since 2010 with a mention of it in Uncharted 3. They had no idea that would happen. She needs to get over it.
I agree...I think she should be more flattered because Ashley Johnson had a brotha fooled for real

Back
Top Bottom