**Official "The Last Of Us" a PS3 exclusive thread**

^definitely worth playing! It may be slow paced and repetitive for some but the cut scenes and character development is awesome.

Ill break it down like this. Out of 10 ratings.

Game play 9(nothing we haven't seen before)
Cut scenes (10. Awesome but metal gear is a 12 out of 10. Lol)
Story 12 out of 10! Simple amazing. Very enthralling! Emotionally riveting.
Character development 12. This is what alot of games lack that make them less successful than this title.
Replay value 10. You just want to see it all unfold one more time and be like "damn this game is really that good" lol.

Do yourself a favour and go get it. Hahahaha

great cut scenes, you can basically link them all together and itll be like watching a movie.

Was anyone as shook as I was during
the hotel basement
?

Man i just started (2 hours in) and man its amazing. The characters, the story, the graphic and the list goes on. I have not found one thing wrong with this game, except when clickers surprise you, you feel like your about to crap your pants.

This game Blows uncharted out the water, i cant even think of a game where i felt so emotional attached with the characters (Tess, Joel and etc). 8)

Man i just started (2 hours in) and man its amazing. The characters, the story, the graphic and the list goes on. I have not found one thing wrong with this game, except when clickers surprise you, you feel like your about to crap your pants.

This game Blows uncharted out the water, i cant even think of a game where i felt so emotional attached with the characters (Tess, Joel and etc). 8)

Wait until later in the game. You'll be looking at Ellie like a little sister lol.

Got to week 6 and had a challenge come up. 100% of my population at risk. I went into beast mode for those next 3 matches. :smokin

How are you guys finishing the game so fast? I'm only 40% through. I wouldn't say the game is too difficult but I definitely die a lot. I feel like it punishes you for mistakes and rewards you for preparation. Game is sick. 

Been really busy this past week, didn't have much time to play :frown: Could somebody who already beat the game tell me how far I am?

I just finished the story with Henry and Sam...

Im terrible at this. :lol:
I learned the hard way that this game shouldn't be played like Uncharted. I got served with the two piece special when I tried to blindside one of Robert's unarmed henchmen--I was shocked how fast he swung before I did. :lol: :smh:

And the Clickers :x :wow:

Last edited:
How long will this take to beat on Normal? I'm not trophy hunting, just want to enjoy the game.

Thanks.

PO

Back
Top Bottom