**Official "The Last Of Us" a PS3 exclusive thread**

I suck so bad at the MP...can't hit ****, or rather can't get enough shots into someone before they run away.  Can't wait to unlock something full auto or heavy duty.

I suck so bad at the MP...can't hit ****, or rather can't get enough shots into someone before they run away.  Can't wait to unlock something full auto or heavy duty.

You'll be waiting a while... :lol:

You're best bet is the purchasable weapons. You add them to your loadout, but need to pay for their use using parts.

Game was great. MP is hard tho.

And I didn't have problems with the basement like everyone else...

Hospital gave me some trouble until I realized... SNEAK FOO!
Left everyone alone until I got to the last 3 guys. Cocktail and nail bombs... poor souls. What did you kill the doctor with? (Bow and Arrow)

Not mad at Joel for the ending. I mean what world would he be saving anyway? World is messed up. People are rotten and f'ed up. No point. And like someone stated before its just a chance not a 100% guarentee

Last edited:
texas-oh-my-god-o.gif

That ending. Please let them cave and make a second game.

just beat it, amazing game and yes joel did look like a pathetic old man clinging to his daughters memory at the end

Multiplayer has gotten much harder since I last played. The matchmaking not being balanced has made it harder to enjoy.

Just finished the game and WOW is all i can say. This is easily one of my favorite games of all time. Yes, that early.

:lol: So late, I keep hearing about this game. I haven't bought a game in months but I'm leaning towards trying this out.

I beat it the other day. Great game and great story. To be honest I dont see how the part with the soilders in the hospital was difficult. All I did was use the flame thrower and tosseable weapons.

Last edited:
such a great game. MP is frustrating tho, teams being uneven and just generally getting murked so easy made me tired of playing had to slang it on CL

Hardest part of the game was when Tess just died and the soldiers were sweeping the building. You had no ammo whatsoever it made no sense.

Hardest part of the game was when Tess just died and the soldiers were sweeping the building. You had no ammo whatsoever it made no sense.
I had plenty of Ammo :lol: Didn't use a single bullet tho :smokin
After I died like 4 times I said forget it, used a health pack and just ran :lol:

If thats one thing the game could have been its more challenging. I havent played on survivor yet I dont believe, I beat it on the hardest difficulty that they gave you at the beginning IDK if that was Survivor but I doubt it.

Last edited:
After I died like 4 times I said forget it, used a health pack and just ran :lol:

If thats one thing the game could have been its more challenging. I havent played on survivor yet I dont believe, I beat it on the hardest difficulty that they gave you at the beginning IDK if that was Survivor but I doubt it.
I actually don't think the Infected/Hunters are any harder in Survivor. But the game is much more difficult on survivor. They only give you bullets every 30 minutes and supplies every hour :lol: and you can't use listen mode

Back
Top Bottom