**Official "The Last Of Us" a PS3 exclusive thread**

Finished all the MP trophies, now I'll just need to finish survivor and the collectibles and the platinum will be mine. I'm about to reach the hotel basement on survivor, just fell down the elevator. Any tips to avoid fighting any of the infected?? Where will the key card be located?

I don't even want to know how those teams were spilt up.

I would have backed out as soon as I saw that.

Finished all the MP trophies, now I'll just need to finish survivor and the collectibles and the platinum will be mine. I'm about to reach the hotel basement on survivor, just fell down the elevator. Any tips to avoid fighting any of the infected?? Where will the key card be located?

I dealt with 4 runners once I got to the generator. Once that was dealt with, started it, then when up the ramp. You'll be in a room. Go out the far left exit and to the room across the hall. It will be near a computer. Then find where the bloater is, lure him away from the door and just book it. Remember you have to use the card before the door will open.

Top 3 this generation (Bioshock Infinite, Mass Effect 2)

Top 10 PlayStation exclusive

Top 25 all time

I think thats about where I'd put it. Again, its so early, I may be over-hyping it a bit. Best to come back after 5 years and see how I feel.

Mass Effect 2 was so good.

I would say Top 5 this generation, Top 3 PlayStation Exclusive and Top 25 all time.

Recently rented it to play the storymode and it met my expectations. Ellie was a lil gangsta in this game. I knew the dudes she ran into in the forest were cannibals just by looking at him:lol:

1. Dark Souls
2. MGS4
3. The Last of Us

TLOU is probably better than MGS4 overall as a game, but MGS4 was just so over the top epic. It's hard for me to not place it #1.

Fully expecting GTA V to take the throne when all is said and done.

1. Dark Souls
2. MGS4
3. The Last of Us

TLOU is probably better than MGS4 overall as a game, but MGS4 was just so over the top epic. It's hard for me to not place it #1.

Fully expecting GTA V to take the throne when all is said and done.

I love MGS4 and it is a great game and indeed one of the top games of the generation and greats of all time. But the reason you mention about it being OVER THE TOP epic along with its formulaic/traditional gameplay of having to beat numerous bosses to advance to the next part of the mission is why I can't put it over TLOU. Also MGS4 is much more cinema heavy (not saying the cinematics were not dope cause they were) but TLOU has the perfect balance of cinemas mixed with gameplay.

As far as GTA I have never been a fan of that series and honestly believe it is one of if not the most overrated video game series of all time. I highly doubt GTA V will do anything to push video games the way TLOU has. The Uncharted series and TLOU are all better than any GTA game!! *puts flame suit on*

I'm with you on GTA being overrated but that GTA V gameplay trailer looks pretty damn amazing.

The all around gameplay might be on par or even better than TLOU. But I doubt it comes anywhere close to the character development and story line of TLOU.

Dude has no life. For those who've played MP, we all know how tedious it is just to level up. As far as where it ranks, it's still too early to give an absolute rank but it is top 5 on the PS3 without a doubt.

been playing multiplayer the last few days...I'm getting better at it and it's pretty fun..add me if you wanna play I'll be on tonight psn ifs same as nt name

Dude has no life. For those who've played MP, we all know how tedious it is just to level up. As far as where it ranks, it's still too early to give an absolute rank but it is top 5 on the PS3 without a doubt.

how do we level up anyways? im level 27 and i seriously dont know how

Multiplayer tip:

Set Reviver and First Aid Training as your loadout (the highest option for both) and just go around healing. I was getting 70+ parts a match.

My chick gave me this last night as a gift so I'm looking forward to popping it in. I've heard nothing but good stuff about it.

Made it to week 12 day 6 ... and lost all my clan. Im so ******g pissed off right now. I was literally 1 down a way from completing my mission. Had to have 20 downs total. >:

Feel like I just threw a way part of my life >:

Last edited:
Made it to week 12 day 6 ... and lost all my clan. Im so ******g pissed off right now. I was literally 1 down a way from completing my mission. Had to have 20 downs total. >:

hahaha I know that feeling too :lol:

lost my clan around that same time as well. ended up starting over. was a firefly, now a hunter :pimp:

Dude, If you're going to do downed challenges do them early. Keep heals and marks for the later weeks.

This ever happens; on the third day and you know you arent going to make it, just exit out to the XMB. The game wont count as a day.

I am not a proponent of it, but on something like that where you would lose 10-12 hours of progress.... I'd do it.

Back
Top Bottom