***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Anyone have a link for the four songs off the re-release? I have one for the entire album, but to echo what others have said in here, I'm not about to download a 320mb zip for 4 additional songs.

Ride solo is alright. It's hard to tell if any of the verse are specific to someone or even true life events. Maybe billboard 2nd verse and Tiff 3rd? Def like the concept tho. Wish he would of had came with more of his angry flow.

When I first heard it I though it was going to be like blood of Christ and was hoping he took shots at all the BWSGS members that jumped ship and are all a CB **** now.

Last edited:
Yes and all the amazing songs that were scrapped, I wanted the still dre sampled one sooooo bad. He worked with storch, timbo, just blaze etc. I want all them

I have a feeling 1992 is one song and nothing else has been put together. I'm thinking early 2017 ish

:lol: :lol: Banks has nothing to lose at this point. Buck and Game already had stuff together. Yayo need to jump on board and leave 50 with Kidd Kidd.

Chuck and Banks 
eek.gif

I looked at my phone when i saw it and had to put the phone like far from my face then pull it close while squinting to make sure i was seeing things correct lol. i literally said "What" for a min straight
Man same thing I was like wait who that Lloyd Banks lookin cat wit Chuck man thee dudes literally been beefin for almost 12 years 

I definitely hope there's more to that picture instead of it being just a pic. Dudes can make some magic together

these two could literally take the hip hop culture by storm if they could, Game, Buck & Banks were always the best in the group. wonder what Curtis thinks about this :nerd:

Call Lloyd Banks and get this mf'er crunk....

I hope they make a track but not holding my breath.

50 needa let it go, it's 12 years old. Like holding a grudge with a kid at 13 and still when they a fully grown man at 25

If anything 50 musically need that reunion more than anyone now. But u know Curtis ain't budging.

i saw the pic and immediately start looking for any bad chops, abnormalities, or difference in lighting like I would do any photoshopped image. :wow: couldnt find one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom