***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Looks like DJ Khaled signed to Roc Nation. Think that has to go along way for Game finally getting his dream to work with Jay. I know he still is claiming 1992 with have no features (similar to 5/JP) but a Jay feature/single would be dope.
That goes nowhere for game....don't know how u put that together
Thought I was the only not understanding that statement.  I definitely don't want to hear Game and Jay Z on a track together.

Still consider Jay one of my long time faves, but he's washed, and I don't need to hear a sleep-inducing lazy verse that his stans will try to decode like it's hieroglyphics on a current record.

https://tunelinks.com/a/1635/Before_4eva
large.jpg

1. The Documentary
2. LAX
3. Jesus Piece
4. The Documentary 2.5
5. (Tie) R.E.D. The Documentary 2
6. Doctor's Advocate
That's my ranking of his albums, i dont know I really just didn't like DA at all, there's like five songs maybe on it I fw. I just wasn't messing with the production on most of it.

Also did y'all hear about game and 50 being in the same club??? And wack Trynna end the beef??!! Y'all know how sick it'd be if the squashed this **** and put out and ep or something. I wanna hear game get on a remix of 50's version of "I'm the man" thatd be fire asf!

Also did y'all hear about game and 50 being in the same club??? And wack Trynna end the beef??!! Y'all know how sick it'd be if the squashed this **** and put out and ep or something. I wanna hear game get on a remix of 50's version of "I'm the man" thatd be fire asf!
U like a week late 

1. The Documentary
2. LAX
3. Jesus Piece
4. The Documentary 2.5
5. (Tie) R.E.D. The Documentary 2
6. Doctor's Advocate
That's my ranking of his albums, i dont know I really just didn't like DA at all, there's like five songs maybe on it I fw. I just wasn't messing with the production on most of it.
Yikes

Last edited:
^ when/where did he confirm it was a mixtape? I figured it was but was hoping it wasn't. If so I'd like see skee jump on it. I dunno why but I like his tags/intros on games tracks.

The Game to Star in A&E Docuseries ‘Streets of Compton’

Welcome to Hub City. After squashing rumors of a G-Unit reunion, hometown hero The Game is set to star in “Streets of Compton,” an upcoming A&E docuseries about the CPT.

The three-part series takes a look at Compton’s history and the first two installments are scheduled to debut June 9. A third part is set to drop June 16. Lil Eazy-E, DJ Yella, Arabian Prince, DJ Speed, and MC Eiht were among those interviewed for the special, along with Compton’s Mayor, Aja Brown.

To go along with this series, Game is also releasing an 11-track audio companion project by the same name on June 17. Dropping through Blood Money/Fifth Amendment/Entertainment One, it is set to feature appearances from Problem and Boogie, with production from League of Stars and Bongo, among others.

The first single from the project, “Roped Off,” dropped earlier this month. A music video featuring Problem, Boogie, and Game has also been shot in Compton.

http://www.rap-up.com/2016/05/23/the-game-to-star-in-ae-docuseries-streets-of-compton/

Back
Top Bottom