***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Don't know why you guys are so shock, now if it was 50 and Game then I would understand.
If this was banks and game a few years back when 50 left Banks and yayo to dry then id understand but The Unit been cohesive since the reunion and its shocking cuz Banks and Game went back and forth heavy...there's a bunch of youtube videos 

If this was banks and game a few years back when 50 left Banks and yayo to dry then id understand but The Unit been cohesive since the reunion and its shocking cuz Banks and Game went back and forth heavy...there's a bunch of youtube videos 
yeah I got you, however, since it's not the "main guy" just isn't a WOW factor to me.

What 50 said??? I dont see anything on his IG

I hope this all works out... I can do for a G-Unit reunion tour :pimp: :pimp:

50s ego getting in his way
mean.gif
The same reason he has no allies in the industry.

The exponential amount of desperation from 50...it's so embarrassing after being such a fan of his. I even had that XXL poster with G-Unit, M.O.P., Olivia, Spider Loc, and Mase in my dorm room in 05/06. SMH.

This guy Game doesn't plan on slowing down I see. :lol:

Anxious to hear how it'll sound.

Last edited:
This guy Game doesn't plan on slowing down I see. :lol:

Anxious to hear how it'll sound.
Not having them Interscope restrictions  on ya back can do wonders 

Definitely. Hate that D2/D2.5 didn't take off as it should. In the middle of all the massive amounts of autotune, semi-singing, semi-rapping, and general left-field ****, Game easily dropped a top 3 rap album and one of the best last year. Should've gotten more notice than it did.

Definitely. Hate that D2/D2.5 didn't take off as it should. In the middle of all the massive amounts of autotune, semi-singing, semi-rapping, and general left-field ****, Game easily dropped a top 3 rap album and one of the best last year. Should've gotten more notice than it did.

Definitely overlooked for sure. Was refreshing to hear that "old school" sound. Game pretty much ALWAYS comes through with his albums.

Definitely overlooked for sure. Was refreshing to hear that "old school" sound. Game pretty much ALWAYS comes through with his albums.
Prob had the most consistent albums the last 11 years

Doc 2.5 still gets bumped the whole way thru, 2 has bout 8 - 9 tracks i mess with on the regular

Looks like DJ Khaled signed to Roc Nation. Think that has to go along way for Game finally getting his dream to work with Jay. I know he still is claiming 1992 with have no features (similar to 5/JP) but a Jay feature/single would be dope.

Looks like DJ Khaled signed to Roc Nation. Think that has to go along way for Game finally getting his dream to work with Jay. I know he still is claiming 1992 with have no features (similar to 5/JP) but a Jay feature/single would be dope.

That goes nowhere for game....don't know how u put that together

Back
Top Bottom