***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

If anyone has good video's from the tour post plz post. Or if anyone knows if a photographer or videographer plz post link

Wack managing Stitches now?
nerd.gif
Just read about this... wtf

It's a pic book included? I thought it was more of a booklet. That blows. Prob won't buy this at all. I was never feeling El chapo and soundtrack to begin with. IMO Ryder >>>.

Last October, The Game released the sequel to his 2005 debut, The Documentary 2 + 2.5. On Jan. 22, he will issue a Collector’s Edition containing four unreleased songs including “Ride Solo,” “The Soundtrack” featuring Meek Mill, the Skrillex-assisted “El Chapo,” and “Do It to You” featuring Trey Songz.

The latter is a bedroom banger, produced by Cool & Dre, which finds a flirty Game ready to get his freak on (“More **** than Chris, more **** than R. Kelly, I put that on my piss”), while Tr**** makes it nasty.

The physical Collector’s Edition will also include a 20-page booklet with never released photos from the original Documentary photo shoot, plus new photos.

Fans who pre-order the album will receive “Do It to You.” Stream it below.

It's a pic book included? I thought it was more of a booklet. That blows. Prob won't buy this at all. I was never feeling El chapo and soundtrack to begin with. IMO Ryder >>>.
what is the difference?? and el chapo and soundtrack **** on ryda all day lol 

The difference is that most the pics I have prob seen on Instagram already. I personally always like the old school booklets and like ready the thanks yous. I would really enjoy if game ever wrote a book. He always knows how to tell a good story, bias or not.

As for the songs, el chapo was pace was to quick for me likings from game. I prefer his slower rhymes. Soundtrack beat has to much going on for me. Never said they were bad tracks just not worth 20 bucks for me

I finally purchase TD2

I tried to listen to TD2....

i just dont like it.

LOVED Jesus Piece tho

But man so dissapointed.

Hell have a good beat dope lyrics but a guest will be extracwhack.

Or dope lyrics and a soso beat. Jusy aint the vibe i was lookin for.

Wish i could take all r&b singers off this album

Tried 2.5 but i cant stand paaks voice.

Cant stand all this damn singing man smh

The difference is that most the pics I have prob seen on Instagram already. I personally always like the old school booklets and like ready the thanks yous. I would really enjoy if game ever wrote a book. He always knows how to tell a good story, bias or not.

As for the songs, el chapo was pace was to quick for me likings from game. I prefer his slower rhymes. Soundtrack beat has to much going on for me. Never said they were bad tracks just not worth 20 bucks for me

U don't know what the booklet is gonna consist of...way to judge sumthing before even seeing it lol

Far as tracks to each his own I guess but only chicks liked Ryda, other 2 were bangers, everyone always asking bout el chapo

I don't think this deluxe version will do too well. Almost seems like a waste, he should just post the pics on his ig. No one is going to buy this just for 4 tracks and some pics. I'm a game fan but him, manager or others in his crew should get with the times.Wish he would have just released a mixtape with some doc 2 leftovers which I'm almost positive he has more than a few tapes worth. Ehh it is what is I guess.

wtf? that's it for the new songs? I was looking forward to the Murder song on this release. since he had so many tracks for TD2 that didn't make disc 1 or 2, he should've went ahead and made this release disc 3 to have more new songs than just 4 only.

Last edited:
wtf? that's it for the new songs? I was looking forward to the Murder song on this release. since he had so many tracks for TD2 that didn't make disc 1 or 2, he should've went ahead and made this release disc 3 to have more new songs than just 4 only.

Completely agree. There's no reason for people to buy this unless they've somehow managed from holding off buying the other two. But people who already own either of the discs ain't looking twice at this. Wasted opportunity.

U don't know what the booklet is gonna consist of...way to judge sumthing before even seeing it lol

Far as tracks to each his own I guess but only chicks liked Ryda, other 2 were bangers, everyone always asking bout el chapo

The sticker on the cover says something about 20 pages of photos. And everyone is asking about el chapo? Who is everyone

The sticker on the cover says something about 20 pages of photos. And everyone is asking about el chapo? Who is everyone
oh i get what ur saying. u want the old cd type booklet? 

and trust me when i say this, el chapo is heavy in the streets. ppl always sayin why it aint on the album and ****

oh i get what ur saying. u want the old cd type booklet? 

and trust me when i say this, el chapo is heavy in the streets. ppl always sayin why it aint on the album and ****

I dunno if you read my past comments you'll know that I prefer emotional connecting Game over just rapping game. I find el chapo a trap song, which I personally don't care for.

Thinking bout it game has had a lot of bangers as bouns tracks. All of them are better then TD2 tracks except for Chillin. That track was weak.

I'd put bonus tracks like Put me Under, Big Dreams, Nice, Spanglish and camera phone, basic *****, Dead People, Blood of Crisis, and Holy water all above el chapo, the new leaked track and soundtrack.

I dunno if you read my past comments you'll know that I prefer emotional connecting Game over just rapping game. I find el chapo a trap song, which I personally don't care for.

Thinking bout it game has had a lot of bangers as bouns tracks. All of them are better then TD2 tracks except for Chillin. That track was weak.

I'd put bonus tracks like Put me Under, Big Dreams, Nice, Spanglish and camera phone, basic *****, Dead People, Blood of Crisis, and Holy water all above el chapo, the new leaked track and soundtrack.

Ur preference ain't the same as everyones...el chapo is much more popular than ryda.

Anyways I might cop the deluxe but I don't like the 4 songs only, why not fill a 3rd disc...Def wanted the leftovers like the DMX joint, still dre sampled one, etc

Regarding his tour... Does anyone happen to know what songs he's performing?

I seen on IG he does One Blood and El Chapo

Back
Top Bottom