***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Really? When did game put him on worldstar?

I know the line from See No Evil was about Ice Burgundy but thought that was about 40.
Remember when Game recorded that old cat sayin that Ice Burgundy hit his car running from Game? Well that was true I was on the block that day

Game was in my hood 1 day in his Porsche it was Burgundy at the time and Ice Burgundy was also there with some dudes from the hood in a black Range

Ice and Game been beefin for a min so Game got word and drove down the street hopped out on Ice looking for that fade and Ice got his Usian Bolt on, and cracked this old man whip up bad in the process.

What verse on See No Evil you talkin bout?

I don't actually member that. Interesting I'll have to look that up.

**** get real up on the Fox Hill tho. Living the fast life and get killed slow. Or something like that.

Was it not Boeske1 or however you spell it murder Ice. He seemed to be signed to 100 Ent. But I thought I saw him at the Doc 10 year concert

I wish the real video would come out if Game actually put a gun to him. I just watched the video for the first time since it was fresh. I member the day it happened and all the jokes we made on TIG about him.

Plus has 40 turned to a blood?

Thisizgame fam watup lol

He talkin bout Ice Burgundy in that line he chased him down in my hood a lil after he beat on 40

It was def directed at 40, I don't even think he caught ***** burgundy until after jp dropped

And smh at snitchin bubs...he did all that for 3k...and no game ain't have no guns on him. U know how it's obvious, everyone has one reaction when someone puts a gun on em...hands up "don't shoot"

Thisizgame fam watup lol
It was def directed at 40, I don't even think he caught ***** burgundy until after jp dropped

And smh at snitchin bubs...he did all that for 3k...and no game ain't have no guns on him. U know how it's obvious, everyone has one reaction when someone puts a gun on em...hands up "don't shoot"
He caught Ice Burgundy a few weeks after 40 got washed it was Summer 2012 months before JP dropped

^Yeah Red Album could have been a classic with all those songs. Brake Lights to Purp & Patron to HoodMorning
smokin.gif
MIMH one of his best songs ever.
What's mimh?

He caught Ice Burgundy a few weeks after 40 got washed it was Summer 2012 months before JP dropped

Ok still def directed at 40

And the whole stitches thing started cuz he took a tweet that chuck said as a shot at him, which was I'm pretty sure at ice burgundy, cuz he said something on twitter and game responded with "there go ***** boy talking AGAIN, I'll pull ur ponytail"...***** burgundy has one...

Last edited:
It's another song that reminds me of MIMH believe it was on the same mixtape. He's talking about Mike Tyson losing his daughter. Can't recall the name of the song.

Never mind it's called "Rough" love that song.

I love this song. There's actually two versions. One without the chick singing and one with. I like the one with more.

Ya the hook seemed quiet rushed. I member people saying that Rihanna was suppose to do the hook but that was in the middle of the JayZ beef so I doubt it.

Looking back at 2015 what was everyone's top 3 game tracks and features of the year

Game tracks
From Adam
Doc 2

Features
Glasses - Hood
DJ Mustard - Shooters
OT Homies

I can't remember all the songs right now but off top

Original version of step up
Doc 2
Just another day (compton)

Ftrs
Shooters
Juice remix
Homies

Last edited:
So 1/22 is the release date for the doc 2 deluxe edition....will have new music on it..confirmed by wack

Last edited:
Waste of money and resources if you ask me for 4 tracks and a booklet
Exactly. Four measly tracks is not worth me rebuying the first two discs. Now if the third disc was that original rumored 11 song album with all those Cool & Dre tracks you would get my money. But this is just a massive waste of production dollars.

Back
Top Bottom