***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Sure did 
eyes.gif
He needs to stick to a record label name man smh.  AR's running out of room for tattoos.  Would be dope if he resurrected BWS tho.

Bws was never a label tho, just a crew name...plus ar already got bws on his head so it's not like it's a new one lol

Blood money is his official label name, winners circle just like the crew name sorta like ciroc boys or sumn

Last edited:
Bws was never a label tho, just a crew name...plus ar already got bws on his head so it's not like it's a new one lol

Blood money is his official label name, winners circle just like the crew name sorta like ciroc boys or sumn

The intentions were for it to become a label but it quickly dissolved. So they just decided to call it a "crew". Never understood why he didn't use that name though. Everyone associated it with him and his crew. Only thing I can think of is somebody else trademarked it.

The intentions were for it to become a label but it quickly dissolved. So they just decided to call it a "crew". Never understood why he didn't use that name though. Everyone associated it with him and his crew. Only thing I can think of is somebody else trademarked it.

Yup, prob cuz of chuck n fase's fallout

This game vs stitches thing is getting even more and more dumb by the day. Game should have just never addressed it after dude got slept outside the club. Now he's in a situation where he loses either way. If he actually does do this celebrity boxing crap and knocks out stitches I mean no one will really care maybe laugh for 3 weeks then forget about it but it's a waste of time and money, and if he decides to not do it ppl will call him weak :smh:

This game vs stitches thing is getting even more and more dumb by the day. Game should have just never addressed it after dude got slept outside the club. Now he's in a situation where he loses either way. If he actually does do this celebrity boxing crap and knocks out stitches I mean no one will really care maybe laugh for 3 weeks then forget about it but it's a waste of time and money, and if he decides to not do it ppl will call him weak
mean.gif
Once it was caught on camera and sold to TMZ it's really out of his hands...

This dude need to stick to a group name. Curious to see a whole project with no superstar features or superstar producers. This should be interesting.

Once it was caught on camera and sold to TMZ it's really out of his hands...

I know but I'm saying posting about it talking making videos, doing all that. Now if he try to be quiet ppl gon be like you was talking so much not too long ago why you quiet now? It's unfortunate lol now they got some ***** who box all day tryna fight game manager :smh:

I know but I'm saying posting about it talking making videos, doing all that. Now if he try to be quiet ppl gon be like you was talking so much not too long ago why you quiet now? It's unfortunate lol now they got some ***** who box all day tryna fight game manager :smh:

Just a white culture vulture who uses hip hop beef to make money

Which of games label names were copyrighted? Only Rolex records comes to mind

Video is tough!!

Now this clown wanna sit down and talk out their diff....lmao what a nutjob, shot got too real and he realized "HE ****** UP"

Last edited:
Quick question to all old school game fans

Is mvrcus blvck Paypa. Was watching I am ******* video and just noticed it

Quick question to all old school game fans

Is mvrcus blvck Paypa. Was watching I am ******* video and just noticed it
Good catch.  It certainly resembles him.  I found another alias of Marcus Moody.  He did a freestyle on Sway in The Morning.

Back
Top Bottom