***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

^yea I was pretty surprised hearing he wrote stuff on The Pinkprint and Last Train To Paris. I thought he had completely faded away other than LHH

He has an album called 'For Drug Dealers Only " :lol: being that it's release date was late November, it's now clear that all of this was done strictly to drum up buzz for his album. I'm sure he could've just opened for DJ Paul, Tech N9ne, and ICP instead of fabricating a beef and getting beat up

Last edited:
Forget the stitches nonsense lol back to doc 2...does anyone feel like moment of violence was a compton leftover ?

So now this culture vulture celebrity boxing guy wants to make money off this beef, dudes a clown

And stitches wanna extend his 15 min...

When did it become ok to take real beef to ppv boxing for charity??? 40 glocc tried the same...all for publicity..if these ****** was real street cats they'd handle it how real G's suppose to

I mean that's cool and all if we get another mixtape with no features, but come Game, put out those Cool & Dre sessions. That's the mixtape I want if you're gonna put out something new.

Honestly him on bongo beats is almost like him on dre, storch, kanye joints..step up, on me, dedicated, gang bang anyway, etc

And I don't like no features, it'll get boring quick, just get some key ftrs

And I think those cool n dre sessions were mostly him solo, atleast what it sounded like in the doc video, besides the trey Songz one

Last edited:
So now this culture vulture celebrity boxing guy wants to make money off this beef, dudes a clown

When did it become ok to take real beef to ppv boxing for charity??? 40 glocc tried the same...all for publicity..if these ****** was real street cats they'd handle it how real G's suppose to
Which celebrity wants to box game ?

That's that new age for you.  Real beef wouldn't be posted online or having someone set up a boxing match lol.

Anyone catch that hashtag Game put up for the "1992" post?  

Either one of those would be fine for him. This guy is such a total fraud, you can go back a couple years and see that. Dude went to a private school and was protected, and probably had a friend or two that had GRODT and became infatuated with the rap culture, and gradually started creating this fake drug lord persona. Probably came across Carter 2 and started getting his first ink. Dude is trash and is basically a juggalo.
eek.gif
 you sound like you was the blurprint 

Back
Top Bottom