***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

I guess but u find out this dudes 21 and it all makes sense..dude don't know better than to talk reckless online, that's what happens these days, anyone can b a cyber thug or keboard gangsta
He got what was coming to him and hopefully society/rap industry stops allowing him to speak and act the way he does

Wow, just saw a video he posted saying he got sucker punched by his own crew 
roll.gif
eye swollen shut

Last edited:
Like I was saying, he got lucky someone took his bait with the dissing, unlucky for him it was chuck...the boy is game for anything hence his name

Funny thing is game ain't have no security or even his real g's, he was out there with like 5 homies and 25 broads

Last edited:
He got what was coming to him and hopefully society/rap industry stops allowing him to speak and act the way he does

Wow, just saw a video he posted saying he got sucker punched by his own crew :rofl: eye swollen shut
Why his own crew hit him. What's going on. These streets is rough

I thought Stitches' Brick in Yo Face video was kind of funny just because of the levels of OC... but after hearing him drop N-words on his Instagram, I can't stand this dude. Nothing more cringe than a white kid trying to get away with that. Reminds me of the "now I got time cuz" kid. I'm supremely happy that he got knocked out.

With the grammy nods today, it had me thinking, will TD2 get nods next year (2017) It is one of the highest reviewed albums of the year.

With the grammy nods today, it had me thinking, will TD2 get nods next year (2017) It is one of the highest reviewed albums of the year.

Don't need Grammy validation. Album is good without that bs stamp. You know overt street artist don't get nominated for no Grammys :lol: :smh:

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.36555/t...e-documentary-2-three-disc-collectors-edition

The set is slated to include new music.

The Game is slated to release a three-disc collector's edition of The Documentary 2 in the new year on January 22, Hip-Hop-n-More reports.

The Compton, California rapper released The Documentary 2 and The Documentary 2.5 a week apart from each other in October. Both projects were released independently.

The collector's edition is set to include both discs as well as a third disc with four bonus tracks, including "El Chapo" and songs with Meek Mill and Trey Songz. It will also include a 20-page booklet of photos chosen by The Game of fans honoring the project.

The Game released his debut album, The Documentary, in 2005 through Aftermath/G-Unit/Interscope.

The Documentary 2 collector's edition cover art and tracklist are below:

the-game-the-documentary-2-680x680
DISC 1

Intro – Documentary 2 (Prod. by The Mechanics)
On Me f. Kendrick Lamar (Prod. by Bongo & Pops)
Step Up f. Dej Loaf & Sha Sha (Prod. by Bongo)
Don’t Trip f. Ice Cube, Dr. Dre & will.i.am (Prod. by will.i.am)
Standing On Ferraris f. Diddy (Prod. by Jahlil Beats)
Dollar and a Dream f. AB-Soul (Prod. by Cool & Dre)
Made In America f. Marcus Black (Prod. by Bongo)
Hashtag f. Jelly Roll (Prod. by Bongo)
Circles f. Q-Tip, Eric Bellinger & Sha Sha (Prod. by Bongo)
Uncle (Skit) (Prod. by Stat Quo & The Game)
Dedicated f. Future & Sonyae)(Prod. by Bongo & Hit-Boy)
***** You Ain’t S**t (Prod. by Caviar)
Summertime f. Jelly Roll (Prod. by Mike WiLL Made It)
Mula f. Kanye West (Prod. by Boi-1da)
The Documentary 2 (Prod. by DJ Premier)
New York, New York (Prod. by Street Runner)
100 f. Drake (Prod. by Cardo & Johnny Juliano)
Just Another Day (Prod. by Bongo)
LA f. Snoop Dogg, will.i.am & Fergie)(Prod. by will.i.am)

DISC 2

New York Skit (Prod. by Stat Quo & The Game)
Magnus Carlsen f. Anderson .Paak (Prod. by Bongo)
Crenshaw/80s And Cocaine f. Anderson .Paak & Sonyae (Prod. by THX / Fred Wreck, drums by Tarvis Barker)
Gang Bang Anyway f. Jay Rock & ScHoolboy Q (Prod. by Bongo)
The Ghetto f. Nas & Will.iam (Prod. by will.i.am)
From Adam f. Lil Wayne (Prod. by Cool & Dre)
Gang Related f. Asia (Prod. by Bongo)
Last Time You Seen f. Scarface & Stacy Barthe (Prod. by S1)
Intoxicated f. Deion (Prod. by Kahlil)
Quik’s Groove f. DJ Quik, Sevyn Streeter & Micah (Prod. by DJ Quik)
Outside f. E-40, Mvrcus Blvck & Lil E (Prod. by Travis Barker)
Up On The Wall f. Problem, YG & Ty Dolla $ign (Prod. by Battlecat)
Sex Skit (Prod. by Bongo)
My Flag/Da Homies f. Ty Dolla $ign, Jay 305, AD, Mitch E-Slick, Joe Moses, RJ & Skeme (Prod. by DJ Mustard)
Moment Of Violence f. King Mez, Jon Connor & JT (Justus)(Prod. by The Futuristics)
Like Father Like Son 2 f. Busta Rhymes (Prod. by Alchemist)
Life (Prod. by Tone Mason)

DISC 3

Ride Solo
Do It To You f. Trey Songz
The Soundtrack f. Meek Mill
El Chapo f. Skrillex

Wtf. I thought disc 3 had like 10 tracks on it, alot of em prod by cool n dre. Obviously already heard el chapo and the soundtrack

this kitten is Greek. I thought he was at least a thorough Cuban Miami street cat.  but a greek Miami Kitten?

Yo thinking bout the fact that he got jumped by his own ppl, I remember game said something months back online to him.

It was along the lines "****** that u think is yo ******, is really my ******"

Man if that's really what we are going to get for that third disc that's garbage. You can keep that. It was way more exciting when it was gonna have the Cool and Dre songs. I'm not trying to buy both albums again for essentially two new songs. Bad move. That three disc set is just gonna sit if that's all its offering.

I bet Stitches has at least 3 Game albums

Lol dude could not keep his name out his mouth. All for nothing..ssmh

And dissapointed in not getting more tracks on the deluxe, if ur gonna have a 3rd cd fill it up

Last edited:
I'm telling you. This entire release schedule and marketing of Documentary was botched. 
mean.gif

It's a shame because the work he put out deserves more recognition. The material is great.

I'm not expecting Game to be at the top of the Billboards, but damn bro. You should at least be able to maximize your untapped potential on this and grow your brand.

Back
Top Bottom