Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme's IG getting lit with angry, sad sarcastic comments :lol:. Fun to read.

Lots of spoiled, entitled kids on there though. If they care about helping the relief efforts, they could donate $60 directly to help with them. The only reason they seem to care at all is because of the hyped/limited shirt.

That said, Supreme should have at least posted a link for direct donations tbh.

Lots of spoiled, entitled kids on there though. If they care about helping the relief efforts, they could donate $60 directly to help with them. The only reason they seem to care at all is because of the hyped/limited shirt.

That said, Supreme should have at least posted a link for direct donations tbh.
There's a lot of fake demand sadly, and it keeps growing. I can only imagine how simpler it was for getting the Japan relief tee.

About to bust out this piece. It’ll be the “anti-relief” tee...
04868AB3-67C2-433E-A4FE-EC12B269C891.jpeg

Already looking though what I can sell to fund this tee. I narrowed it down to a few vintage procut NBA jerseys I can move on Facebook.

Welp, all those that was criticizing supreme for not producing enough end up donating HELP USA anyways

Let’s be honest about this situation. This tee wasn’t conceived during the COVID pandemic. It’s been in the pipeline before the season Even started.

Once COVID broke out and paralyzed all our lives, they decided to label this as a “relief” item, screen print the back for emphasis and release BAU.

Supreme gets to add to the hype machine while being charitable at the same time. Ultimately, consumers are still talking about this, and as the saying goes: any PR is good PR.

StockX even got on the boat and will donate proceeds to charity (obv to evade a taxable event, considering its great timing due to their current business condition).

It’s not in Supreme’s nature nor culture to give the people what they want. Why fix something that ain’t broke? Y’all also gotta remember this, Supreme is owned by a Private Equity firm. If you know anything about that world, no further explanation is needed.

This won’t be the first or the last we’ll see this. Time to move on and hope for the best next week.

Stay fresh, y’all.

Last edited:
The fake demand > the real demand
The resell dollars > the retail

Supply=Supply.

Simple.

Bless up. I struck out so cold. Left with boxers and some A shirts got stuck in my cart I didn’t even know I bought till it was too late.

like who the **** gonna return supreme A shirts smh
1587755575631.png
There's a no return policy for hats tees bags and most accessories.

I told myself I’d get the black small bogo tee if I could get the relief to go with it. Good to know I wasn’t the only one who thought of that 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom