Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme will cancel orders for a box logo crewneck but won't for a charity t -shirt lol... the logic bro.

Retail, generally, employs a huge number of people and they are getting hit quite hard right now. I've definitely made some conscious decisions about where to buy from that aren't Amazon, etc, even if it's just gift cards that I may never be able to use.

Yeah also a lot of people feel like our tax dollars via stimulus and (additional coronavirus-driven) unemployment payments are already helping people financially.

:lol: its about artificial demand, not artificial scarcity. Their products were limited before Carlyle.

That's literally what I said.. It's part of their identity, people are foolish to think they were going to release 1 million shirts today to help the world lol

CD1EACBA-E354-4BF5-9F99-ECB5789EDC6E.jpeg

No box logo for me this morning, oh well

Got these in and I’m fine with it :pimp:

Some are taking it hard which is understandable. I haven’t been the same since split CDG bogo drop. Shook me to the core :smh: :lol:

They’ll be other drops, y’all chill.
that was one of the wildest and the first box logo hoodie i ever hit

my nephew wears that hoodie all the time after i gifted him

MY OTHER NEPHEW ON THE OTHER HAND SOLD BOTH ALI AND NAS TEES I GOT IM NO MORE SUPREME FOR HIM

So just experienced something odd. Saw there was a restock on a small cranberry Top of the World tee, so I add to cart. At the same time, I'm checking the same item in incognito mode and on mobile, but it doesn't show small available, so I thought it got snatched up.

I go back to my original browser and go through the checkout process and though I'd be given the sold out item notice, but nope. Finished checking out.

I'll that that W over the L from earlier this morning.

Since we talking resellers

100-150 employees . Also heard they been asking frequent sellers to raise the prices of certain items .

which makes me believe the whole thing about them dictating prices is true lol

See, I hate stockx, but nowadays I wouldn’t cop anywhere else besides goat. I haven’t had fakes sent to me, at least not that I know of. If they’re going to do that lame *** 3% increase, they gotta check the items thoroughly and make sure it includes everything. Hate the fact that they accept items if they come with out the extra accessories.

Since we talking resellers

100-150 employees . Also heard they been asking frequent sellers to raise the prices of certain items .

which makes me believe the whole thing about them dictating prices is true lol

that would also explain the fee for buying **** now...

Had a friend run a slot for me. He must have ran 100+ task and only mine hit :lol:

Not sure what I will do with this tee, might frame it to go along with the other Murakami prints have bc white tees never do me any good

Had a friend run a slot for me. He must have ran 100+ task and only mine hit :lol:

Not sure what I will do with this tee, might frame it to go along with the other Murakami prints have bc white tees never do me any good
Cut da sleeves off papi

I actually think that is a great idea.

People are forgetting that we’re living through history (well those of us that survive, at least).

This shirt is, quite literally, a piece of history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom