Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2649704B-DCAF-4A1E-B063-1581624F6247.jpeg

B511BAAE-4A86-4D5C-862E-4AC578F705E7.jpeg

kanji finally arrived, from initial pictures I thought it was gonna be some sort of piping design, it’s actually good embroidered quality

Last edited:
Shipment just popped up in my ups app from chrome logo tee restock Wednesday , I’ll take after Ls on the Mlb jacket and box logo at least

StockX is trash for even accepting sales on the Box Logo tee. A $60 t-shirt selling for $700 is price gouging since all that money is going to resellers pockets instead of COVID-19 relief. I would say it's similar to people who tried to resell facemasks on Amazon - Amazon shut that **** down quick for price gouging. Yes, I'm aware it's not EXACTLY like the facemask situation since people don't need the t-shirts like they do facemasks, but it's the principle.

If StockX really bout that life, StockX would just payout $60+tax to the sellers and pocket the rest for COVID-19 relief fund :lol:

StockX is trash for even accepting sales on the Box Logo tee. A $60 t-shirt selling for $700 is price gouging since all that money is going to resellers pockets instead of COVID-19 relief. I would say it's similar to people who tried to resell facemasks on Amazon - Amazon shut that **** down quick for price gouging. Yes, I'm aware it's not EXACTLY like the facemask situation since people don't need the t-shirts like they do facemasks, but it's the principle.

If StockX really bout that life, StockX would just payout $60+tax to the sellers and pocket the rest for COVID-19 relief fund :lol:

StockX gets to write-off the money from the resale plus they actually look like they care about people for once... Meanwhile they raise fees and fire staff...

Clearly there are some good people running that company lol

I honestly can’t believe the logic from some hypebeasts “I can’t believe Supreme didn’t make more box logos, they could have raised more money.” Like if they didn’t realize that nothing is stopping them from donating. No one cares that this is a relief tee, they care about buying the box logo more than actually wanting to donate or help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom