Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my MBV rayon and hoodie order got cancelled. Makes no sense, both of them were sitting for minutes, how the **** did my money get returned to my bank account? I’ve never had this happened and I haven’t got a shipping email yet. There’s a possibility that they will send one but I highly doubt it.

I think my MBV rayon and hoodie order got cancelled. Makes no sense, both of them were sitting for minutes, how the **** did my money get returned to my bank account? I’ve never had this happened and I haven’t got a shipping email yet. There’s a possibility that they will send one but I highly doubt it.

you will get charged again, once they ship your order.

I honestly can’t believe the logic from some hypebeasts “I can’t believe Supreme didn’t make more box logos, they could have raised more money.” Like if they didn’t realize that nothing is stopping them from donating. No one cares that this is a relief tee, they care about buying the box logo more than actually wanting to donate or help.
Disagree. This is the very point. These people would only be mobilized to donate through a Supreme tee, and Supreme blew the opportunity to raise some $$$ from them. I confess that I'm just as guilty of being lured into a donation with a reward. I bought some prints from the Pictures for Elmhurt fundraiser, which I think is the best COVID-related fundraiser I've seen. And I've also given to other things without needing a carrot.

Disagree. This is the very point. These people would only be mobilized to donate through a Supreme tee, and Supreme blew the opportunity to raise some $$$ from them. I confess that I'm just as guilty of being lured into a donation with a reward. I bought some prints from the Pictures for Elmhurt fundraiser, which I think is the best COVID-related fundraiser I've seen. And I've also given to other things without needing a carrot.

a milliOn dollars isn’t “blowing it” though lol

like what’s the number to make everybody happy? 900K tees , then that 901K person who missed would still be saying “they should of made more “

we gotta keep in mind that it was 100% donation , while most places are donating 20%. This was all out of pocket for them to be made , which may not sound like a lot but it’s something .

don’t be one of those people saying saying what a person / clothing“should of did” with their money

Who care about the t-shirt

I was able to grab lots of stuff in multiple restocks. Got the black varsity jack. The purple bell hat

In this case, the people buying the shirt aren't making a donation. They are buying a shirt. Supreme is making the donation. And individuals can make donations if they want. They can also hit stockx and buy the shirt if they want.

a milliOn dollars isn’t “blowing it” though lol

like what’s the number to make everybody happy? 900K tees , then that 901K person who missed would still be saying “they should of made more “

we gotta keep in mind that it was 100% donation , while most places are donating 20%. This was all out of pocket for them to be made , which may not sound like a lot but it’s something .

don’t be one of those people saying saying what a person / clothing“should of did” with their money
It is when you have the capacity to do a lot more. It's not about whether everyone gets a tee or not, but about how much Supreme could have driven in donations. I would much rather they donate profits from $100M in sales than 100% of the proceeds from $1M in sales!

I'm not commenting on what an individual person should or shouldn't do with their money (though I have thoughts on that topic), I'm commenting on what a specific business should have done in a very specific and unprecedented situation. I am my businesses spend our money in many ways that, I'm sure invite criticism.

Last edited:
The point was made from people that are only incentivized by a box logo. Supreme still said to donate. The Hypebeasts are mad that they can’t get a box logo and instead of actually caring about helping people they only care about a tee. I don’t see a problem with companies using incentives to donate. I liked the way Nike helped with the Air Mags and Eminem 4’s.

The point was made from people that are only incentivized by a box logo. Supreme still said to donate. The Hypebeasts are mad that they can’t get a box logo and instead of actually caring about helping people they only care about a tee. I don’t see a problem with companies using incentives to donate. I liked the way Nike helped with the Air Mags and Eminem 4’s.
I won't waste energy criticizing hypebeasts because I don't care about or pay attention to them. Supreme is a different story, though.

I honestly haven’t copped supreme in a couple of seasons so I just assumed that they canceled. Hopefully it ships
If you got a confirmation email, I would say that you're 95% likely to get shipping eventually, though it may take a couple weeks.

If you got a confirmation email, I would say that you're 95% likely to get shipping eventually, though it may take a couple weeks.
Oh god I completely forgot how awful it is for Supreme to ship to West coast. I’m lucky I If got my package by next Friday. Has shipping been slower from supreme since the corona virus?

Lmao buying at stockx and making a donation 🤣
Foh, a $$$$ resell donation? I'm happy to give $60.

It's just a t-shirt....
Lol I was just playing
I actually overslept for the drop lmaooooo

don’t take my troll comment seriously lol. My fault guys

off topic but anyone bored during quarantine right now, check out the new movie extraction on Netflix with Chris hemsworth

it’s John wick level action no cap

Oh so y’all still talking about the charity aspect of this? If you missed out just donate that $70 to the HELP USA fund

Lol I was just playing
I actually overslept for the drop lmaooooo

don’t take my troll comment seriously lol. My fault guys

off topic but anyone bored during quarantine right now, check out the new movie extraction on Netflix with Chris hemsworth

it’s John wick level action no cap

I wasn't directing my comment at anyone in particular homie..I could tell your response wasn't serious.

Oh so y’all still talking about the charity aspect of this? If you missed out just donate that $70 to the HELP USA fund

They don't really care about the cause...they just want that t-shirt.

You don't need a tshirt to donate. True. However it is an optional bonus. A $60 regular donation and purchasing a $60 tshirt. Nothing wrong with doing both. But as seen from the difficulty of today's relief tee, it is obvious what the incentive or motive here is. Capitalizing off of fake high demand and reselling it for 6x, 7x the amount. Is Supreme to blame? If they know this yes. If they are ignorant to this resell market then probably not. They set a certain number to be made. Supply is what it is. Who are the ones using these bots anyway? Where were these bots in 2011 for the Japan relief tee?

Guarantee most of these bot users want to profit from this charitable cause. And if it's a regular box logo or any hyped collab item, they will definitely want to profit. Limited supply and high demand are the life and blood of a reseller. If we really subtract or separate the ones who genuinely like this Murakami tee from the hype beasts and posers, guarantee we will see this tee sit. Who is causing this "hype"? Hypebeasts and resellers more than Supreme. So these pests create issues for the loyal buyer and create benefits for themselves, hypebeasts and Supreme.

Hypebeasts create stupidity, resellers take advantage of this stupidity and profit from it, and Supreme benefits whether they know it or not.

YES!! hit on the mugs restock
Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 3.23.16 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom