Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty sure Im done with this season. If the flip flops are cheap I might grab em, but Im guessing theyll be like $40...for some $15 flippy floppies.

Im good.

Man my UPS is so inconsistent. Who tries to deliver stuff at 10am? You KNOW i'm not home bruh. SMH

Im pretty sure Im done with this season. If the flip flops are cheap I might grab em, but Im guessing theyll be like $40...for some $15 flippy floppies.

Im good.

This is the worst season in years IMO.

My wallet is thankful though :pimp:

It'll be the best season ever if i cop 2 foam packs tho. . .

plus, @willmax saying the possibility of an AJ1 :smokin

Last edited:
good looks guys. I think I'm gonna cop a pair of the tapered or skinny joints. just can't spend $200 on another pair of denim on that college budget lol. tax refund balling had me living good for a little haha.

Just a heads up cuz it wasn't mentioned.

Unbrandeds are great for their price point. Fits are nice & the fading is extremely quick......but, since you said you just copped a pair of your first nudies, Unbrandeds do have a few worthy notices. Really low rise on the tapered/skinny fit, extremely small front pockets & they bleed indigo dye like crazy. If you touch a new pair of the 21ozs, your hands will actually turn a little blue after some time. Plenty of raw denim bleeds, but I don't think I've ever seen a pair that bled more than the 21oz Unbrandeds. Just a heads up g.

Also check out the Denim School thread. Ask your questions in there and a bunch of people will give you some recs on brands/fits that you might like :pimp:

It'll be the best season ever if i cop 2 foam packs tho. . .

plus, @willmax saying the possibility of an AJ1 :smokin

After seeing what sb did with the air jordan 1 highly doubt supreme can make a decent enough color way work since the aj1 has been so bastardized. They will probably just end up making a black red cement high and call it a day

Slept on that black Jacquard camp... Anyone know if it's at SUPNY? Does DSM do phone orders? :nerd:

Alright, here it is:

LeftToDrop Extension

There are still some bugs to work out, so right now it only works on the "View All" page, and not the individual categories.

In the future I want to have it re-arrange the items so that the items left to drop are on the top. I also want it to add a "collab" section with those items in it as well.

I'm new to publishing chrome extensions, but as I update the extension weekly with the new items it should automatically update if you have it installed.

I hope the foams dont get too much hype

cause the foam line has been butchered and not to mention the print on them turns alot of people away

I hope the foams dont get too much hype

cause the foam line has been butchered and not to mention the print on them turns alot of people away

People could care less all they see is profit to be made of resell. On both those shoes

So basically what I'm saying is hype has been generated as soon as it was mentioned and will only get bigger

Im good.

Just two more items for me and I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom